Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals... had few minutes to get away... Alex has just been a wild man...

We decided to elope... You know how we always talked about meeting in the middle?? Well, since neither of us could decide where the middle was.... we ended up meeting on a Tropical Island instead... I have some pictures for you... enjoy... (I was able to convince him to take a brunette over a blond) ... :thumbup:

Here we are walking together on the beach... don't we make a cute couple??


Here I made a collage of a few pictures I took of where we are staying, the beach, the preacher and his wife, our dinner, the band, etc etc...


I also have some skinny dipping pictures of Alex if anyone is interested... ;)

This is us... well you know... it's pretty self explanatory...


We will be sure to check back in when we get back... psss... don't tell anyone but....
;) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Good grief. See the last picture? Is this a shotgun marriage?

No wonder Alex left in a hurry.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :angel:
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigpimp:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Mike 325xi said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bigpimp:
:banghead: (Mike realizing his chances are nil now that Alex has won the prize)
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Sabrina said:
Hey guys/gals... had few minutes to get away... Alex has just been a wild man...

We decided to elope... You know how we always talked about meeting in the middle?? Well, since neither of us could decide where the middle was.... we ended up meeting on a Tropical Island instead... I have some pictures for you... enjoy... (I was able to convince him to take a brunette over a blond) ... :thumbup:

Here we are walking together on the beach... don't we make a cute couple??
Congrats.....:lmao: ;)


I also have some skinny dipping pictures of Alex if anyone is interested... ;)
I think you can spare us that one unless you are in it as well:D

This is us... well you know... it's pretty self explanatory...
BTW did you happen to see any other fest friends there or perhaps do a double ceremony:dunno: :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Patrick 320d said:
The ultimate insult: SABRINA took ALEX away from us!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Patrick
:lmao: :lmao: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

PM 325xiT said:

BTW did you happen to see any other fest friends there or perhaps do a double ceremony:dunno: :)
Yes... actually I did recognize someone... hey wait... :yikes: now that you mention it... she looked a lot like Mrs. Phil.... ;) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Patrick 320d said:
Free ALEX BAUMANN!

Patrick
He wasn't free... I had to pay him... :yikes: I mean ... I mean ... ahhhh gotta go now... :eek: ;)
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

Sabrina said:


Yes... actually I did recognize someone... hey wait... :yikes: now that you mention it... she looked a lot like Mrs. Phil.... ;) :p
Errrrrr.................and let me guess she was with Mr. Cheese Whiz:mad:
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

PM 325xiT said:

Errrrrr.................and let me guess she was with Mr. Cheese Whiz:mad:
Yeah the islands were great...do you like Mrs. Phil's tan lines? Oh wait...nude beaches...she has no tan lines now...:thumbup:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

Mike 325xi said:

Yeah the islands were great...do you like Mrs. Phil's tan lines? Oh wait...nude beaches...she has no tan lines now...:thumbup:
:(

Ousted by the "Cheese Steak King", it's a sad day:bawling:

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

PM 325xiT said:


:(

Ousted by the "Cheese Steak King", it's a sad day:bawling:

;)
When you got it goin on... you got in goin on... :thumbup: ;)
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

Sabrina said:


When you got it goin on... you got in goin on... :thumbup: ;)
That's right :p I can do amazing things with Cheeze Whiz :p :p :bigpimp:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

Mike 325xi said:

That's right :p I can do amazing things with Cheeze Whiz :p :p :bigpimp:
:banghead:

But can you replicate the things I can do with chocolate:dunno: :bigpimp:
 

·
Brilliant!
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Alex and Sabrina mystery answered...

PM 325xiT said:

:banghead:

But can you replicate the things I can do with chocolate:dunno: :bigpimp:
Chocolate and Cheeze Whiz have a lot of the same properties when melted...so chocolate is no mystery to me!! :bigpimp:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top