Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
•••••••
Joined
·
16,118 Posts
Please don't crosspost the same message to multiple forums.

It wreaks havoc on the signal to noise ratio, which is already degrading around here.

Thanks.
 

·
Into the dark ages
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
ya..i guess only Alex or anyone with that option installed can confirm that. try asking the dealer?

BeamerDaddy2001 said:
thanks dude! It didn't really mentioned if it was metal or plastic.
 

·
•••••••
Joined
·
16,118 Posts
BeamerDaddy2001 said:


Don't read it if it's annoying. Besides, if you are not Alex then you should have no business clicking on it.
1) It's a public forum. Everyone has "business" clicking on any thread that's posted.

2) There is a member list (click "members" above). His handle is easily discernible.

3) You could have tried one forum, and if that didn't garner a response, tried the other a few days later. While still not encouraged, this would have been far less annoying, and not as much a breach of common netiquette and courtesy.

4) Please try to take constructive advice for what it is. Don't get all huffy.

5) You might as well go ahead and delete this thread. (You can, since you started it)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1) Well, don't complain then.
2) Well, now I know!
3) Same end results.
4) You are the one that is being annoyed so you can probably use the advise or maybe counseling.
5) Hell naw, I want to annoy you!


Plaz said:


1) It's a public forum. Everyone has "business" clicking on any thread that's posted.

2) There is a member list (click "members" above). His handle is easily discernible.

3) You could have tried one forum, and if that didn't garner a response, tried the other a few days later. While still not encouraged, this would have been far less annoying, and not as much a breach of common netiquette and courtesy.

4) Please try to take constructive advice for what it is. Don't get all huffy.

5) You might as well go ahead and delete this thread. (You can, since you started it)
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Beamerdaddy,

I've sent you the link to my homepage.

The option (called Chrome Line Exterior) is not available to US, AFAIK.

And yes, they are chrome.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,073 Posts
BeamerDaddy2001 said:
thanks dude! It didn't really mentioned if it was metal or plastic.
The E36 ones are plastic.

The Z3 ones are plastic.

I am 99.9% sure the E46 ones are plastic. Just like the chrome on the front kidney grilles or on the chrome shift knobs.
 

·
Registered User
Joined
·
749 Posts
"Krome" outer door trim

What is involved in replacing the outer door handle trim on a Z3? I picked up some "chrome" trim for above the door handle and haven't decided on replacing the stock one yet. It appears that you have to pop it out from the inside? (Remove the inner door panel)
OR is a removable from the outside (paint damage possible)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: "Krome" outer door trim

elfhearse said:
What is involved in replacing the outer door handle trim on a Z3? I picked up some "chrome" trim for above the door handle and haven't decided on replacing the stock one yet. It appears that you have to pop it out from the inside? (Remove the inner door panel)
OR is a removable from the outside (paint damage possible)?
Good question, bro!

Can someone share some insight on how to replace them? Is it an inside job or outside? Would love to know this :)
 

·
•••••••
Joined
·
16,118 Posts
BeamerDaddy2001 said:
1) Well, don't complain then.
2) Well, now I know!
3) Same end results.
4) You are the one that is being annoyed so you can probably use the advise or maybe counseling.
5) Hell naw, I want to annoy you!


1) This doesn't make any sense.
2) Glad to be of help.
3) No, because chances are the first attempt would have succeeded, and if not, it wouldn't have been an unnecessary cross-post
4) I (and others) am being annoyed because you are being rude in your posting habits. I'm sorry you seem too thick to realize this.
5) Ahhh, so you admit you're a troll. How special.

:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
hmm, this thread seems one that should be hijacked. although i'm kind of against that too.... how was your weekend trip plaz? or should i go read the post on it... (=
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top