1) It's a public forum. Everyone has "business" clicking on any thread that's posted.BeamerDaddy2001 said:
Don't read it if it's annoying. Besides, if you are not Alex then you should have no business clicking on it.
1) It's a public forum. Everyone has "business" clicking on any thread that's posted.
2) There is a member list (click "members" above). His handle is easily discernible.
3) You could have tried one forum, and if that didn't garner a response, tried the other a few days later. While still not encouraged, this would have been far less annoying, and not as much a breach of common netiquette and courtesy.
4) Please try to take constructive advice for what it is. Don't get all huffy.
5) You might as well go ahead and delete this thread. (You can, since you started it)
The E36 ones are plastic.BeamerDaddy2001 said:thanks dude! It didn't really mentioned if it was metal or plastic.
Good question, bro!elfhearse said:What is involved in replacing the outer door handle trim on a Z3? I picked up some "chrome" trim for above the door handle and haven't decided on replacing the stock one yet. It appears that you have to pop it out from the inside? (Remove the inner door panel)
OR is a removable from the outside (paint damage possible)?
1) This doesn't make any sense.BeamerDaddy2001 said:1) Well, don't complain then.
2) Well, now I know!
3) Same end results.
4) You are the one that is being annoyed so you can probably use the advise or maybe counseling.
5) Hell naw, I want to annoy you!