Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Algien it(he,she) can order it me to españa thank you
BMW X5 Decorative Front Skid Plate

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,481 Posts
Yo creo que deber haber alguien aqui quien puede ayudarte.

Not bad spanglish for a pinchi ******, eh?

:)

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,346 Posts
bolo said:
Algien it(he,she) can order it me to españa thank you
BMW X5 Decorative Front Skid Plate
¿Haz tratado de hacer tu pedido directamente con algún concesionario BMW aquí en los EEUU? No se si estos acepten pedidos internacionales pero puedes contactarte con Pacific BMW (www.pacificbmw.com) o Circle BMW (www.circlebmw.com). Ellos tienden a tener los mejor precios en plaza. Si eso no funciona dejanos saber para ver que otras sugerencias podemos compartir.

Translation:

Have you tried to order directly from a BMW dealer here in the States? I do not know if they accept international orders but you can contact either Pacific BMW or Circle BMW. They tend to have the lowest prices. If that does not work get back to us for other suggestions.

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
LDV330i said:
Haz tratado de hacer tu pedido directamente con algun concesionario BMW aqui en los EEUU? No se si estos acepten pedidos internacionales pero puedes contactarte con Pacific BMW (www.pacificbmw.com) o Circle BMW (www.circlebmw.com). Ellos tienden a tener los mejor precios en plaza. Si eso no funciona dejanos saber para ver que otras sugerencias podemos compartir.
Yeah! What he said!!!! BTW, what did you say?????????????

·
Registered
2015 335 M-Sport Mineral Gray
6,346 Posts
operknockity said:
Yeah! What he said!!!! BTW, what did you say?????????????
Sorry I did not provide a translation earlier. I posted as I was trying to get the heck out of the office.

·
My TARDIS is a BMW
5,352 Posts
LDV330i said:
Sorry I did not provide a translation earlier. I posted as I was trying to get the heck out of the office.
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts