BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stopped by to talk with my dealer and show him the spy pics for the six series. Since the BMW dealership also sells the Mini, I took a couple of pics of a Cooper S and this "All-American Mini". I don't know if its for show only or someone actually purchased it, well at least its different . . . :p

Three pics total.

1. . .

Attachments

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Early on in the MINI launch, they were talking about having a website where after you order your car you can submit artwork that they'll put on the roof. Whether that'll actually happen, I dunno, but I know the local dealers all have cars with checkerboards on the roof.

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't even look close enough to notice that they are vinyl. You would think they would be painted, but then again, vinyl stickers are much cheaper. I wonder if they would ever bubble if it was really hot and humid out, or if there is a clearcoat over them (I probably just answered my own question).;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.