653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned and waxed took some pics comment are welcome

Attachments

·
Pete
155 Posts
Sweet in Orlando

Love the pics. How much did you have it lowered? Where did you get the work done?

·
Registered
70 Posts
great pics...

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
My first 6 was a triple black vert. Very nice pictures...gorgeous car!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the pics. How much did you have it lowered? Where did you get the work done?
PE english11 where have you been ?
I thought you traded the 6 I havent seen you on here or our Gym good to see you on here to your question is I hooked up with bmwlover1985 and has done some crazy stuff to his 6 and then he hoked me up with the guys at psi in winter there great I will give you a ring this week Ok,:thumbup:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

My first 6 was a triple black vert. Very nice pictures...gorgeous car!
Wow thanks thats a lot coming from you I love your m6 that color is awsome Like your Im a new yorker so all my cars have been trible black or white:dunno:and the only car I bought in red was my cobra coudnt resist that rio red but but your color in that m6 the only color I would break my rules for :thumbup:thanks again

·
Registered
72 Posts
Car is super clean.

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
Wow thanks thats a lot coming from you I love your m6 that color is awsome Like your Im a new yorker so all my cars have been trible black or white:dunno:and the only car I bought in red was my cobra coudnt resist that rio red but but your color in that m6 the only color I would break my rules for :thumbup:thanks again
Hey, I'm just telling it like it is! You've got your 6 looking like the Batmobile!

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
funny thing they call my car that batmobile at my club
thanks guys

·
Registered
260 Posts
funny thing they call my car that batmobile at my club
thanks guys
its guys like u that make me wish i went with the convertible:cry:

haha lookin mighty fine there my friend!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its guys like u that make me wish i went with the convertible:cry:

haha lookin mighty fine there my friend!
Thanks
Now, I thing the coupe looks nicer and more aggresive looking and its my 1st prefrence but when I drive my cobra once in in a while I say man I should of got cobra in a vert to hear the rumble and exhaust sound so when I bought my I didnt want to own two coupes but it would of been great to have it the other way around :dunno:
nice car you got there too:thumbup:

·
Pete
155 Posts
PE english11 where have you been ?
I thought you traded the 6 I havent seen you on here or our Gym good to see you on here to your question is I hooked up with bmwlover1985 and has done some crazy stuff to his 6 and then he hoked me up with the guys at psi in winter there great I will give you a ring this week Ok,:thumbup:
Hey BadRides
Still here, just been doing a lot of traveling for business. Started a new company recently. Been to gym on days when I am not out of town. I went with bmwlover1985 to Psi as well. A very impressive shop. I really like the Paddle shift retrofit that he did to his car. I would like to see and test that one as I am considering for mine.
Good to hear from you.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good things I think the paddle shifter or wald front and rear bumper with qaud pipes might be my next mod

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.