BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing has arrived. I'm waiting for M floor and trunk mats, imola red touch-up paint, outdoor car cover, rear fender guards, sirius radio with imola red shark fin.

anyone hear eta for accessories?

Bob

·
Registered
458 Posts
rca06Mcoupe said:
Nothing has arrived. I'm waiting for M floor and trunk mats, imola red touch-up paint, outdoor car cover, rear fender guards, sirius radio with imola red shark fin.

anyone hear eta for accessories?

Bob
According to my dealer my ///M floor mats are supposed to be in on Monday. No word yet on the ///M trunk mat - still listed as TBD as well as the car cover. I don't know anything about the sirius radio.

Why did you go with the outdoor over the indoor? Are these essentially the Covercraft/California Car covers? Does anyone have an indication as to what these will be like?

conor

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no plans to cover it indoors. It's my daily driver.

However, from time to time I remember wishing I had an outdoor cover for my M3--so I decided to get one this time.

I have no idea about the quality or make.

·
european auto source
5,879 Posts
We've got you covered on the Sirius radio, the bracket is the only questionable piece. From the Z4M Coupe we had apart for the install, it appeared a Sirius bracket was already preinstalled.

I should be able to gain access to the vehicle shortly and will see if a Sirius receiver can bolt up.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'd like to get a car cover as well. I don't have covered parking at work. The 2 dealers I've talked to about a cover have no information. Covercraft's "Weathershield" fabric is my favorite.... maybe I should contact them...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Salesman just told me that the "M" trunk mat will not be available

I was told this morning that BMW has no plans to make the promised trunk mat :-(

Anyone know of an alternative out there that will fit around the batterybox?

Roland (still waiting for my car to be moved from the factory to Seattle)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.