BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are heading down this evening to SC. We might be the first one to take a train from DC to Greenville...leaving 6:30 pm and reaching Greenville 5 AM tomorrow. If anybody has done that do let us know.

We go on to VA beach for Shamrock Half Marathon after that on Sunday, so it's a busy weekend but looking forward to getting out of DC for sometime and obviously to pick our new car.

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
Congratulations... The train as mode of transport to the PCD is novel, and I hope you will post a report to let us know how you enjoyed it and the delivery of your new baby :thumbup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats, should be a beautiful train ride. I hadn't thought of taking train to South Carolina.

Have fun, give us a full picture report!

I'm planning my delivery for the beginning of July.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
How are you getting from the train station to the Perf. Center ? Arriving at 5AM, what are you going to do between arrival and the start of PCD ?

·
Driving 'en Plein Air'
2,274 Posts
How are you getting from the train station to the Perf. Center ? Arriving at 5AM, what are you going to do between arrival and the start of PCD ?
Big breakfast in preparation of Donnie's Hot Lap :dunno:

:angel:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Big breakfast in preparation of Donnie's Hot Lap :dunno:

:angel:
I hope the OP has done his homework. I wouldn't want to be "stranded" at the train station in Greenville at 5AM......and I certainly wouldn't expect BMW to pick me up at 5AM.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chill guys not to worry. The Marriot folks will pick us up at 5am. We are still staying at marriot for few hrs to take a shower and have breakfast then we head to BMW. :)

BTW we are in the train right now :)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Chill guys not to worry. The Marriot folks will pick us up at 5am. We are still staying at marriot for few hrs to take a shower and have breakfast then we head to BMW. :)

BTW we are in the train right now :)
Cool :thumbup:
Let us know how it works out

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,776 Posts
Look forward to some pics!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
We are heading down this evening to SC. We might be the first one to take a train from DC to Greenville...leaving 6:30 pm and reaching Greenville 5 AM tomorrow. If anybody has done that do let us know.

We go on to VA beach for Shamrock Half Marathon after that on Sunday, so it's a busy weekend but looking forward to getting out of DC for sometime and obviously to pick our new car.
It was a pleasure meeting and introducing you to your new BMW X3 today :thumbup:. Have a safe and enjoyable trip home.

Enjoy :thumbup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am sorry that I couldn't reply sooner. Finally I was able to sort through the pictures and I have a little surprise on my Blog (www.KhannaPhotography.info)....check it out... Jonathan would appreciate if you can share this with other folks at PCD...Again thank
you for showing us a great time.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Glad things worked out for you. Thanks for posting the report !

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I am sorry that I couldn't reply sooner. Finally I was able to sort through the pictures and I have a little surprise on my Blog (www.KhannaPhotography.info)....check it out... Jonathan would appreciate if you can share this with other folks at PCD...Again thank
you for showing us a great time.
Thanks for sharring!! Great job on the video :thumbup: I'll pass this along to everyone in the office.

Enjoy the new BMW :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts