Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
superwagon pilot
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
send some our way. My grass is so dry and brown it's sad. I've mowed my lawn a grand total of 2 times all summer.
 

·
TXSunDvl
Joined
·
3,630 Posts
nate328Ci said:
how much I LOVE the rain-sensing wipers :bigpimp:
But, you have to be real careful of those low lying areas. When it rains this much, I drive my F-150.
 

·
I like cookies.
Joined
·
18,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: All this rain recently really reminds me

Houston325Ci said:


But, you have to be real careful of those low lying areas. When it rains this much, I drive my F-150.
I know :yikes:

My dad's car flooded in Allison last year, gotta be careful where you park too :yikes:

I was driving this morning in an SUV plowing through huge puddles that I would NEVER go near with my 328Ci and Dinan intake :eek:
 

·
superwagon pilot
Joined
·
1,388 Posts
Re: Re: Re: All this rain recently really reminds me

nate328Ci said:


I know :yikes:

My dad's car flooded in Allison last year, gotta be careful where you park too :yikes:

I was driving this morning in an SUV plowing through huge puddles that I would NEVER go near with my 328Ci and Dinan intake :eek:
What's that Dinan intake look like again?:dunno: :bigpimp:
 

·
The Original Dr. Phil
Joined
·
10,985 Posts
Josh (PA) said:
send some our way. My grass is so dry and brown it's sad. I've mowed my lawn a grand total of 2 times all summer.
I'm down to bare dirt in a lot of spots :bawling: :banghead:
 

·
aka Chi-chi
Joined
·
199 Posts
Yeah, baby! Yeah!

nate328Ci said:
how much I LOVE the rain-sensing wipers :bigpimp:
That's what I was thinking going down Beltway-8 towards Clear Lake this morning. It was pouring like crazy but my auto-headlights clicked on, the rain-sensing wipers were cranking away, and my tires were glued to the road (at 80mph). These cars really shine (pun intended) when it is raining hard and any other car would be limping along in the slow lane. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
HAHA. 8pm and the sun is finally out as it sets. beautiful rainbow over freaking minute maid park. if i had a digital cam i'd post pics. oh well.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top