BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Why is it that everything on that 'other' board is so friggen' ricey?

Hell, it's prolly just me getting old...

:D

·
3,762 Posts
hts said:
Why is it that everything on that 'other' board is so friggen' ricey?

Hell, it's prolly just me getting old...

Hard to believe the girlie girls on the other board like that phony crap. I don't know, maybe having a cheasy, riced-out car is cool, just like it was cool to be a total nerd a few years back? Damn nerds, always stealing all the sexy chicks... :cry:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we all love bmw so lighten up :)

on francais on dit: les goutes et les couleurs on ne discute pas :)
Look it up sometime

Your taste is not the bible :)

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
I thought about those sills for a while. If it wasn't for the lighting's "lack of subtlety" I may have gotten em as well. I now have alternate doorsill plans. :D

·
I'm a Mac
17,699 Posts
Re: we all love bmw so lighten up :)

Pmmeke said:
on francais on dit: les goutes et les couleurs on ne discute pas :)
Look it up sometime

Your taste is not the bible :)
Oh yeah? Well in French 101 we say: Qui se resemble, s'assemble.

And we also say, Qui est Pierre? A la piscine!

And finally, sometimes we sing songs with silly french lyrics like:

Voulez-vouz couchez avec moi, ce soir?

·
Registered
184 Posts
TD said:
So, are they shiny (aluminum) or do they light up (illuminated)?

Either way, I think I'll have to pass.
Judging by the pictures, I think they are both "aluminated" and illuminated. ;) Makes you want to drive with the door open.

And you think Bangle has bad taste. I guess it's all relative.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
what

what is wrong with a polish shine?
I have a 52O i also and it has door sills , that shine and the letters bmw are there to.

the E46 is my second car.

The slogan on this site is : bringing the bmw community together right? Agressive words like tastless and judging people who have other ideas like you is not my definition of that fine slogan.

Non, je ne veux pas couchez avec toi, ce soir :)

Even AMG Mercedes a exampel of good taste does it:
http://www.mercedes-benz.com/amg/e/manu/index.htm

brabus does it
http://www.concepteuro.com/showcars/E320.htm

Others like jaguar
http://www.mgracing.an/atype.htm

Mercedes itself to
http://www.cruzio.com/~seaweb/benzdealer/grand.html

Its ok to not like a certain mod but you could at least be more civil about it. Sorry for my bad englisch i am from europe. Keep a open mind. Dont think that your taste is a world standard. What makes you gods gift to bmws?

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Err, what's wrong with aluminium door sills ? I have them in my car and they came in it, was NOT an option.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think it was

it think it was a opinion
Judging by the pictures, I think they are both "aluminated" and illuminated. Makes you want to drive with the door open.
And you think Bangle has bad taste. I guess it's all relative."

thats i kinda strong opinion. Its say both illuminated and aluminated are bad taste

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
anyway i dont want to get in a word fight with anybody. I am just saying give a guy some credit and dont be so triggerhappy so shoot people down

·
Registered
63 Posts
You guys waste too much time on silly questions rather than concentrate on solving real issues with our cars.

Say for example the throttle delay or the lousy clutch feel.

Who gives a rats a%* about some door sills.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Alluminated door sills

Pmmeke said:
anyway i dont want to get in a word fight with anybody. I am just saying give a guy some credit and dont be so triggerhappy so shoot people down
I may not want to implement all the mods I see on this board or on other boards in to my own car... :dunno: Still I enjoy to see and respect the time and effort many of you guys are putting into your BMW's :). Hopefully I may soon be able to make my own contribution to the boards(working on custom-bulding the Compaq Ipaq handheld pocket PC with the Destinator GPS nav into the middle console of my 2001 E46 coupé).

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Re: Alluminated door sills

K1 said:
I may not want to implement all the mods I see on this board or on other boards in to my own car... :dunno: Still I enjoy to see and respect the time and effort many of you guys are putting into your BMW's :). Hopefully I may soon be able to make my own contribution to the boards(working on custom-bulding the Compaq Ipaq handheld pocket PC with the Destinator GPS nav into the middle console of my 2001 E46 coupé).
Hey neighbor !

Saw the Compaq/ Destinator combo on an A-Class Mercedes, working very good actually.

Don't forget to post when you're done.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.