BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
doh!!!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been lurking on this board for awhile now and never posted pics of my wife's new wagon. It also has the Ti trim with black ette that people have been asking for pics of. So here they are, sorry about the bad quality.

Info:
Ordered in beginning of January, arrived beginning of March

2002 325iT
Steel Gray Metallic
Black leathette with Ti trim

Options:
Sport package
Bi-xenon lights

Modifications:
Replaced front plate with bumper strip
Replaced cheap plastic brake handle with leather one
M3 steering wheel
Euro-spec clears(on order)

Jeff

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Gorgeous. If we ordered a wagon for my wife, that's almost exactly how I'd want it to look. Steel blue with the new sport wheels looks great.

Sadly, my wife has decided for the moment that she wants to keep her Passat. :tsk: It may be up to me to cave in and sell my trusty E34 in order for us to get an E46.

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,094 Posts
Gotta love wagons

Jeff, steel grey looks great. The titanium trim and black interior is really sharp. And of course, the five speed...'nuf said.

I'll be interested to see the clears when they're installed. I haven't made up my mind yet to order them (heck, I haven't even seen my car except for two brief days in Germany over a month ago). If you're willing to send a PM, I'd be interested to compare quotes from Maximillian Imports over prices of clears. I'm concerned that the amount they quoted me was for a sedan, since Kaz posted that the clears for wagons cost more.

Soon it'll be time to start looking at roof rack components! We'll have to drag up the archives about roof boxes and bike racks. Heck, I think that us Wagon Boys should have our own sub-heading under "The Fest", that way the e39 touring guys could play, too.

325xit, 5-spd, steel blue and natural brown... somewhere in port NY

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
Re: Gotta love wagons

uter said:
Soon it'll be time to start looking at roof rack components! We'll have to drag up the archives about roof boxes and bike racks.
This is something that I keep meaning to check into. I just want to get it done before I need it.:tsk:

·
Touring with Traction
96 Posts
Re: Gotta love wagons

uter said:

Soon it'll be time to start looking at roof rack components! We'll have to drag up the archives about roof boxes and bike racks. Heck, I think that us Wagon Boys should have our own sub-heading under "The Fest", that way the e39 touring guys could play, too.

325xit, 5-spd, steel blue and natural brown... somewhere in port NY
Uter, I was just thinking about that this morning...my dealer had a display of a 3 series touring with the BMW bike on a bike rack. Then I found out the bike was into 4 figures and forgot to ask about the rack costs!

Glad to hear "your ship came in"!

Jeff, great pics, great wagon. Are those the standard sport wheels for the non AWD wagons? I was surprised how close the Steel Grey looks like Steel Blue in some of your pics!

·
doh!!!
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: Gotta love wagons

'02-325XiT said:

Jeff, great pics, great wagon. Are those the standard sport wheels for the non AWD wagons? I was surprised how close the Steel Grey looks like Steel Blue in some of your pics!
Yes, standard sport wheels for non-awd wagon. Same as the 325i sedan sport wheels.

Not the best pictures + bad scanner = bad digital pictures:tsk:

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.