BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wildwise
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, it's great to find a site like this! I have admired BMW's for a long time (especially older ones for some reason) and finally bought a 1990 535i a few months back. It's a beautiful looking car and the interior is excellent, but I've had many mechanical issues to deal with right off the bat. I expected that from a nearly 20 year old car with 167K miles on it, but it has been a task just keeping it running to get me to work, and the more I "tear into it", the more I find that will need to be fixed. Even with the frustration I've had, I still love the car and plan to fully restore it and even custom it out a bit. I'm looking forward to getting help from all you out there, as well as being able to share my own experiences. I've learned a lot about this car already, and though I'm not a trained mechanic, I will be doing all the work myself (hopefully)!! Talk to ya' soon!:thumbup:

·
Registered
13,568 Posts
Welcome! :hi:

I stayed at the "Pink Princess" a few years ago on the beach. Loved Hawaii, but hated the bumper to bumper traffic on the freeway near Honolulu.

Post on the E34 forum. I think you mean "525i", right?

Aloha! :)

·
Registered
7,276 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hi:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts