Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken delivery of an Alpina B7? I've had mine on order since July and was just informed by my dealer that production for mine is not scheduled until January! :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
No but they have them on the yard in Oxnard CA. Not too sure when they will ship yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered mine on the first day available, finished production last week, will be here middle January. There are about 5-6 on dealer lots around the country. Look at Cape Cod BMW they have a white one

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
262 Posts
Crevier in So Cal has two in stock. I saw a white one on their showroom floor when I was there last week. $145k MSRP. Gorgeous.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah saw the black one on cars.com they are near the top for first cars along with houston and nyc manhattan

·
Registered
21 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice love it! You will have to tell me all about it since mine seems stuck in limbo...

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's amazing - haven't been able to drive much because of really bad weather- engine is a rocket, all the packages are cool, I didn't want night vision but it has it, luxury rear seats plus rear entertainment unbelievable, truly amazing vehicle. I had a loaded '16 750i xdrive and this is noticeably and significantly a much different car - more pics and details coming soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's amazing - haven't been able to drive much because of really bad weather- engine is a rocket, all the packages are cool, I didn't want night vision but it has it, luxury rear seats plus rear entertainment unbelievable, truly amazing vehicle. I had a loaded '16 750i xdrive and this is noticeably and significantly a much different car - more pics and details coming soon.

Exciting waiting for you to put some miles on it. I have the luxury seating on mine but no rear entertainment. I ordered the night vision as here in Michigan we have a lot of deer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
very nice! although 6.6 mpg, are you driving everywhere with launch control, sports mode, sports gearing and concrete boots! ;-)

·
BMW Addict
486 Posts
Jwestfield, your car is gorgeous! The B7 has always been my dream 7 after having driven the last two model years. I imagine that the new one is that much better. Enjoy your new car, you waited long enough for it!

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Anyone know if the B7 badging on the B-Pillars and the plaque by the center console by the shifter can be removed without causing damage?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts