Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
My guess is adhesive attached and with heat a dealer could remove the center badge and although it looks odd Alpina adds it instead of the previous plaque which I liked. The B pillar badges on the outside? They looked painted and clear coated in. The rest of the badges don't bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

·
Registered
21 Posts
So it finally arrived. Prep and accessories next week then driving it home IMG_1013.JPG IMG_1015.JPG

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks. Looking forward to picking it up

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am contemplating getting either the m760 or the B7, for those selected the B7, what made you choose the B over the M?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am contemplating getting either the m760 or the B7, for those selected the B7, what made you choose the B over the M?

Style, appearance, exclusivity of a brand that builds 1600 total cars a year, daily driver, more practical and history. Plus having owned a previous B7 and absolutely loved that car. More polished than a 7 series with a roller engine that is front heavy. Nothing wrong with the M760 just that the Alpina is more appealing to me

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thx for the feedback. I have placed an order for the B7, Euro Delivery. Picking her up in June

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome I have always wanted to try EU delivery. Just too busy with work and family

Noushy

·
Registered
181 Posts
So my final specs are Azurite over Caramel with all packages except executive lounge as I need the 3 spots. ED plus local negos knocked off nearly $20k

·
Registered
21 Posts
So my final specs are Azurite over Caramel with all packages except executive lounge as I need the 3 spots. ED plus local negos knocked off nearly $20k

Wow. I got $7k plus $5k previous customer savings. That is incredible

21 - 32 of 32 Posts