BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Alpina B7 Lower Price 29k mi.

1721 Views 21 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Rookie2008
2007 Alpina B7 /// Low 29,600 mi. /// every option including Adaptive Cruise, Night Vision, Rear Entertainment /// Alpina Blue w/black /// very clean example, not even one door ding! /// $42,500 /// San Jose, Ca. 408-219-129one

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Im suprised you havent sold it yet. Good luck.
Selling these "high line" cars individually can be difficult. It took me nearly 5 months to sell a similar mileage CLK55 a while back so be prepared for the long process. It's not that you aren't offering a great value, the problem is that the number of people looking for them is a limited market. Wholesale is $34K (Manheim) & average miles are 42K miles for that year. Your asking price is right at Private Party value from KBB for those miles though so you may have to drop it to something like $39,995 to get any attention. In my case, I had to split wholesale and retail to sell move it.
Im suprised you havent sold it yet. Good luck.
dude hang on to the car i bet you the price will go back up

mines at 28k
Mine is at 26k

Couple months back, my cousin offered me $40K, I just couldn't part with the car,now he bought Cadillac instead.I got Black Saphire Metalic on Tan with every option possible.
I dont think it will go up in value, I do think if you were in Ny we would be talking though. I love that blue.:thumbup:
How did I miss this

Crud..........

I just bought a 07' 750i Sport but really was leaning towards finding a B7. Yours is AWESOME. Hmmm..... maybe I should ponder a second one.
it wont go up in value ?

lmao .. k
:rofl:Not anytime soon?? It will increase the same amount as my750 will.:rofl: Its a gorgeous car tho.
how many 750s were built ?

how many b7 were built ?
1) Alot
2) 1000 were sold in the united states. One for sale for $45k at my local Porsche dealership.

The price is not going to go up for a very long time. The car would basically have to sit and not be driven. Either way, a car is not an investment its an expense.
how many 750s were built ?

how many b7 were built ?
now lets see after a decade how many of that 1000 will be around ..
Go ahead and hang onto yours for 10 more years. Its not gonna turn into some million dollar collectors car. Take for example the Aston Martin DB7. In ten years is produced 7K '94-'04(worldwide). MSRP was $140k. I can buy one today for $40k(varies depending on year) Price is not going up, and its been almost 20 years.
i will ! :)

i wouldnt buy an aston if you paid me but hey everyone is titled their own opinion
You own that silver 5 series Alpina right?
i will ! :)

i wouldnt buy an aston if you paid me but hey everyone is titled their own opinion
no i own 07 b7 alina blue i should have it in my album i took pictures while it was at my shop
the ones in the avatar ?

the black ones my daily the silver one is a 97 /00 facelift and my baby b7 in the back
It takes 30 years for a car to become a "classic". The 2001 CLK55 was FAR more limited and FAR more performance for that year (fastest zero to 60 production car, only 800 delivered to the US, etc). I bought one from a guy who was going through a divorce and drove it from 17K miles to 40K miles over 18 months. I "almost" broke even so it was actually a good deal for me but the reality is that very few cars are "investments" and (unfortunately) the B7 supercharged one.... isn't really THAT special. They ARE nice cars but the '01 CLK55 I owned was $40K 7 years ago and had sold new for something like $85K.

The $40K Alpina we are talking about in this thread today is really no different than that '01 CLK55 which is worth today......$10K @ auction here 7 years later
the ones in the avatar ?

the black ones my daily the silver one is a 97 /00 facelift and my baby b7 in the back
not a benz guy .. i work on them but will never own a benz

you all may be right

but i dont care lol

i rather drive a beat up bmw than a brand new benz
serios if that car was in Ny I would prob own it already.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.