Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this dealer demo car in alpine white with black window trims and tinted rear glass. Exactly what I ordered... parked almost right outside my house. So, out with the camera and here's the results. Very early morning sunlight hence the warm tones.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Thank you for posting the photographs. Th extra space between the tires and wheel arches looks hideous.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like the wheels, anyone now what style they are? The F10 is a really good looking car. Hopefully I can talk my wife into talking a trip to Europe this fall to pick one up. Thanks for the pics posting

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seeing them in the flesh the lighter colours work better for me. The creases stand out in the light colours and this shape needs the creases badly to make it distinctive from a 3 series.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Hmmm... I do like it but... it looks alot like a stretched out 3. It's bad when you cant tell the difference (keep in mind my wife couldn't tell the difference between the current 5 and 3 and they look drastically different!).

·
Fight On!
1,559 Posts
Hmmm... I do like it but... it looks alot like a stretched out 3. It's bad when you cant tell the difference (keep in mind my wife couldn't tell the difference between the current 5 and 3 and they look drastically different!).
You are right... they both got 4 wheels, 4 doors, a pair of headlights and a roundel on the hood. If you replace the roundel with 3 circles, I am sure they'll start looking like an Audi.

·
Super Bayern!
348 Posts
Are they all debadged in Poland?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have to say, I liked it more when I first saw it...But the more I look at it the more I looks like a stretched out e90. Hopefully by the time my lease is over, the M tech kit will be an option again and improve the looks.

·
Confessed Bimmer Fanatic
728 Posts
I like it. Looks like a bigger 3 Series, which is a good thing, IMO.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts