BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Alpine white!!! :)

1482 Views 23 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  TRaV MaNN
Traded the Audi for an Alpine White 96 328is, exterior is 7/10 and interior is 6/10...

Few issues:
New clutch but TOB wasn't replaced
Ghetto audio system wiring
Vanos is rattling?!?!
Hesitation while at 2.5k RPM but smooths out at 3k...

I'm happy with it, and now with the pictures!!!

Real solid car!!!

Edit: you can also see my wife's Pontiac Vibe in the background!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
WELCOME BACK YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN! the E36 numbers are growing once more...
Nice find Brad! Welcome to the AW club! Any plans for wheels?
Don't know yet, gotta get the issues fixed first and get new suspension so it can go lower...

But I'm interested in some LTWs, k1s and the wheels that come on the e90 335i...
And thank you guys, feels good!! :)
Wait...

You make her drive a Vibe?

You really don't like her do you?
Doesn't matter to me, I don't drive it, and maintenance is so easy with the such a small engine in the bay...
Wait...

You make her drive a Vibe?

You really don't like her do you?
All about the Alpine White, nice find.
Just one question, why is there still so much Hyundai in your sig pic?.
As a sort of "homecoming" or "house-warming" present, I'll give you a free photoshoot and sig :)
:kiss:
Look at what I found!!!!

Attachments

Nice find Brad.

I wish I had the original price for my car. Then I could find out how much somebody wasted 14 years ago.
Sometimes automakers put build slips under the carpet in various locations. Not sure if BMW did that with the E36, though.
Its under the rear seat.....
yup, but mine doesnt say anything specific. it has the vin, paint code, and some other codes, but no detailed list of options.
Its under the rear seat.....
You guys with your E36s that aren't on their third interiors :p.
There are lists for the build codes out there that will tell you what the other codes are. Or go to ed's sticky and find that last post by akibo (?) about decoding the vin number. Its pretty cool..
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6545547&postcount=48

Here you go :)
There are lists for the build codes out there that will tell you what the other codes are. Or go to ed's sticky and find that last post by akibo (?) about decoding the vin number. Its pretty cool..
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.