BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post a pic of your Alpine White Ci here....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Proud new member here!

·
Enthusiast
235 Posts
alpine white showboating? I'm in! :D

this is an old one before I got my new wheels...

These are newer. It was an overcasty day and it had been drizzling the day before so the sky and water aren't as blue as they normally are out here in San Diego...but here we go! Hogginh up bandwidth!

·
Registered
136 Posts
epham I just noticed the airplane in the top left hand corner of your picture. I can't believe I haven't noticed it before now since this is the picture you have been using as your signature. That's a really cool picture. By the way, beautiful car!:thumb:

·
Enthusiast
235 Posts
thanks toniarae! You know, funny you mentioned that cos I hadn't really looked at the pic very closely, I actually thought it was a bird? :lmao:

·
Registered
136 Posts
CCs328Ci said:
id say all the alpines look da*n good, but when does my opinion matter? just to me :lmao:
I agree totally with you.:thumb: Just look at my signature.

·
Registered
528 Posts
sup guys.

i think white is the best looking color as well. so far I have had blk 323ci, silver 330ci and now white 330ci. There is something about a white 330ci, even when i see another one i can't take my eyes off it. why??

LIL Raja

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Re: sup guys.

LIL RAJA said:
i think white is the best looking color as well. so far I have had blk 323ci, silver 330ci and now white 330ci. There is something about a white 330ci, even when i see another one i can't take my eyes off it. why??

LIL Raja
Cuz you and we are in LUV :thumb: :lmao:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Re: Re: sup guys.

CCs328Ci said:

Cuz you and we are in LUV :thumb: :lmao:
I think you are right. For some reason the white looks so elegent. Hmm. can't wait to get money to mod mine. Bone stock - really not my style.

LI L Raja

·
Registered
523 Posts
Im a new member of the Alpine White Ci club....:D Here's some old pics I plan on taking some new ones this weekend:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CCs328Ci said:
Do I see your car?... waaaaay down there? hehe

Gotta love the Alpine Ci! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts