BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new 335 xDrive w/ MSport Package a little over a week ago. Absolutely love it!! Sadly my garage already dinged the rear passenger side door. It's minor, a slight dent and scratch, looks as though it was accidently hit by another car's door.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good auto body shop in Manhattan NY? I want to get this fixed ASAP. I'm so irritated.

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
i hate to say it, but if youre parking in a nyc garage on a daily basis, i probably woulnt bother. it only took a little over a week to get the first ding. i used to park in a garge in nyc and it ruined my car. will your garage let you park it yourself? if so, look for a good end spot and get you passanger door as close to the wall as possible. good luck.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Doubt there's something in Manhattan. Go to Overseas Auto 35 minutes up in Hastings on Hudson. Good work. They do a lot for BMW Manhattan.

·
Worlds Foremost Authority
15,956 Posts
I have been parking my E93 in the garage of my building in Manhattan for 4 years and the car has sustained absolutely no damage. I pay extra for a spot between a wall and a column and cover the car after it is parked, I have the attendants pull the car in and out but I am always present.

There are a number of body shops in Manhattan, Mostly on the west side but they are generally more expensive than shops in the outer boroughs. I have not used one in a lone time so I can't make a recommendation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts