BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen metallic/ Aluminum Padals in lot of the pictures here on the fest and they really look cool. Since this is the first time i am buying a BMW i would love to get them installed in my new car. Where can i buy these aluminuem / metallic pedals and who sells the best ..
Thanks

·
10,856 Posts
UUC ought to be able to make your barbarians bring you a set. :D

(Beyond that, I'm afraid I don't really know. I've handled the UUC pedals and they seemed pretty nice.)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Imola Ed said:
ACS!! :D

The UUC pedals are basically a copy of the ACS ones.
I like the ACS pedals, but I'm confused as to why they have not come up with a non-screw on dead pedal. It just seems wrong to pay that much for a face plate that is simply attached to the plastic original.:confused:

·
Where am I?
963 Posts
PM 325xiT said:

I like the ACS pedals, but I'm confused as to why they have not come up with a non-screw on dead pedal. It just seems wrong to pay that much for a face plate that is simply attached to the plastic original.:confused:
I don't get what you mean - they do screw on :confused: It's a heavy mofo too!

And it's a lot thicker, too, it stands at least a half inch upward, which feels weird for a while, but you quickly realize you can now get to the clutch easier.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Imola Ed said:

I don't get what you mean - they do screw on :confused: It's a heavy mofo too!

And it's a lot thicker, too, it stands at least a half inch upward, which feels weird for a while, but you quickly realize you can now get to the clutch easier.
I meant like the OEM pedal that requires you to remove the original dead pedal and has an entire "housing replacement".

What clutch :dunno: :(

·
Revelation 10:7
1,012 Posts
Did you guys order Aluminum Pedals specially designed for E46's with Drive By Wire? I noticed on Circle's website that there Aluminum Pedals are designed for 323's and 328's and come with a replacement Gas Pedal.

Just wondering if that is what you guys ordered and you simply bolted the Aluminum Pedal straight to the existing Gas Pedal.

Was thinking about ordering them but was not sure if they would work.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I want to get my hands on a set of OEM manual transmission pedals, but all the dealers say they are on backorder. I've read that they have been pulled for redesign. I like the OEM ones the best, but I haven't had luck in getting them for a few months. Anyone know a place? I'd rather have the OEM than the UUC or others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.