BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On July 12 I attended the 6 Series Driving Event, being the new owner (November) of a 650i Coupe. It was a tremendous experience, enjoyable and informative. I admire the ability of the vehicles and only hope I will someday come closer to mastering their potential. In the past I've had a variety of sports cars, six Porsches, a few others, and several other brands of nice cars. Never, though, had I owned a BMW until I got mad at Porsche and traded my 997 in on a 650. Then the Driving Experience...and ALL the cars.

Now to the closet! I came away from the school with a passionate love for the feel of the Z4M roadster and yes, I may have gone backwards in some people's view, but to me this car was the toy I NEEDED. The 6 was plush and a great tourer, but the Z4M brings out the feelings I haven't had since an older 911SC which I bought new in 1982. I really feel for me that I've found the right fit for fun. I respect anyone with their choice, and I'm pleased with mine.

By the way, I really enjoy the Forum as an "eaves-dropper". Great stuff, guys. I hope at some point I may have something of value to contribute in return for the education you have all provided to me - and the entertainment as well!

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. :thumbup: What a dilemma you have. :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
31 Posts
New E46 owner

I joined Bimmerfest back in May. I just bought a 1999 323i on June 26 with 118,141 miles. Since then, it now has 122,500 miles on it! Its the second car I have ever had. My last car was a P.O.S 1994 Chrysler New Yorker. :thumbdwn: :mad: I now am a very proud owner of a very nice car made by the world's best car company :thumbup: :drive: I hope to have lots of fun with this car. I have had some modifications done to it already. Installed a Pioneer AVIC-N2 GPS/TV/Radio Unit as well as a Pioneer 12-disk changer. I also had the 3-Spoke Sports Wheel installed. The final step is installing Angel Eye Projector Headlights and then Euro clear side markers and Euro-style taillights :banana:

--Brandon :drive: :thumbup:

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Welcome to the 'FEST! Glad to have you join us! :)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest Forums. :supdude: I hope you enjoy the site!

I'm going to the Performance Driving School later this month for two days. They use 330i for the training vehicle. I hope it doesn't reduce my zeal for the 550i coming in October. The 3's are pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks

samplemaven said:
Welcome to Bimmerfest Forums. :supdude: I hope you enjoy the site!

I'm going to the Performance Driving School later this month for two days. They use 330i for the training vehicle. I hope it doesn't reduce my zeal for the 550i coming in October. The 3's are pretty sweet too.
Thanks ! :drive: :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.