Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I am about to buy a 2001 330i, silver/black with sports and premium packages, cd changer with 50k miles, automatic transmission, body in excellent shape only a couple of chips on rear bumper, rims have minor curb rash and 1 tire has a bubble in the sidewall.
Has the certified pre-owned warranty until mid 2006 or 100k miles and a clear carfax.
$19,300.....Well?

·
We want the Lion!
7,771 Posts
beanman67 said:
Hi All,

I am about to buy a 2001 330i, silver/black with sports and premium packages, cd changer with 50k miles, automatic transmission, body in excellent shape only a couple of chips on rear bumper, rims have minor curb rash and 1 tire has a bubble in the sidewall.
Has the certified pre-owned warranty until mid 2006 or 100k miles and a clear carfax.
$19,300.....Well?
Would our collective opinion really change your mind?
Oh, and welcome to the forum :hi:

·
Banned
3,655 Posts
beanman67 said:
Hi All,

$19,300.....Well?
Sounds too good. Had it been wrecked or water damaged?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi,

carfax shows it to be clean. I looked at this car pretty good. All the lines look good, car looks straight and I looked in the trunk where the spare is, no rust or anything that looks suspicious...Drove perfectly, no squeeks or rattles...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts