BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was in the dealer ordering my M they told me the only way to get the full leather seats was to order the Premium package... is this correct?

When I configure it on the BMW site I can pick any seats without the Premium package...

Any of you "in the know" guys validate this?

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
atyclb said:
Yes--that's exactly what I did.

You can save about $350 by selecting the PSP rather than the PP, though you lose the rain-sensing wipers and automatic headlights.

Not that I would split hairs over $350, but I seriously have no use for those 2 features.

Be aware also that the PSP includes the adj seatbacks/lumbar support.
I'm right there with you. I can turn on my lights and wipers myself.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mystikal said:
My fav M3 combo's may shock the more "reserved" members of this board:
  • Imola/Imola
  • Carbon/Imola
  • Alpine/Imola or LSB or Cinnamon
  • Phoenix/Kiwi

And I'm still on the fence about:
  • Topaz/Kiwi
The IM/IM, Carbon/IM, and Alpine/IM are hot! I'm not a fan of Phoenix no matter what interior is in it, same goes for Kiwi. As I was ordering my car this weekend the salesman told me he just had a guy order Phoenix/Kiwi ...

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Phoenix Yellow is too green for me.

BACK to the topic, my dealer is checking with the home office on whether or not I can get Leather without the Premium Package.

Shees! Does Jon S. have any info on this? Jon????

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
atyclb said:

You don't need Jon S.'s help on this one!

YES YES YES YES YES! I have done it!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:confused:
ATYCLB:
I believe you buddy!! Thanks for all the info. They don't choose to take my word for it even when I send them the latest sheet.
They insist on calling Germany. Just thinking Jon might be able to give me some "official" bimmer reference "see policy####" or something.

That's all,
Haus

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.