BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
in_d_haus said:

Why would we want to make a BMW look like a prancing pony?
It's not neccessarily just to imitate a Ferrari, I honestly think it would look nice.

My fav M3 combo's may shock the more "reserved" members of this board:
  • Imola/Imola
  • Carbon/Imola
  • Alpine/Imola or LSB or Cinnamon
  • Phoenix/Kiwi

And I'm still on the fence about:
  • Topaz/Kiwi

Call me crazy, but if I were ordering an M3 for myself I'd choose one of those. Seriously. No that is not cocaine on my upper lip.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot you are a bright red owner. At least you have some daring nerves in you. The majority of the people here will never leave their black/silver/darkblue cars. If I ordered my car new it would have been Bright Red without a doubt. Hell, I have yet to see a red E46 around my area let alone a red sedan.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
in_d_haus said:

The IM/IM, Carbon/IM, and Alpine/IM are hot! I'm not a fan of Phoenix no matter what interior is in it, same goes for Kiwi. As I was ordering my car this weekend the salesman told me he just had a guy order Phoenix/Kiwi ...
Wild guess: you like Imola Red? :p

I have only seen 2 Phoenix M3's on the road, and as much as my friends told me they were feeling sick to the stomach after the sight, I love the colour.

Speaking of yellow, a house in my neighbourhood had a Dakar Z3 3.0 in the driveway yesterday. BMW Individual? Looked incredible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.