BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
20,210 Posts
No, no, no. They've got it wrong.

There was an issue back in July or August of last year, because BMWNA sent their dealers a spec sheet that had a couple of errors/typos. I can't believe they're still not aware of this.

Rest assured you can get leather as a separate item. I got the Power Seat Package, then chose the Moonroof and Gray Nappa Leather as individual options.

20,210 Posts
Yes--that's exactly what I did.

You can save about $350 by selecting the PSP rather than the PP, though you lose the rain-sensing wipers and automatic headlights.

Not that I would split hairs over $350, but I seriously have no use for those 2 features.

Be aware also that the PSP includes the adj seatbacks/lumbar support.

20,210 Posts
in_d_haus said:

Do you like the grey interior? I'm afraid it will show dirt in the long run, that's why I'm going with black...Thoughts, experience?
Lots of people have made negative comments in the past about the Grey, but I really love it. I've never liked black interiors, plus I'm in Texas, so it was a no-brainer for me. The grey actually complements the Topaz perfectly, IMO. It has just a hint of a bluish tint to it, so that makes it even more ideal for me.

Here's a pic:

You could even consider Cinnamon. It's not for everyone, but I considered it, along with Grey. In the end I chickened out because nobody else had ordered the combo, but now that I've seen it it kind of works:

20,210 Posts
in_d_haus said:
Phoenix Yellow is too green for me.

BACK to the topic, my dealer is checking with the home office on whether or not I can get Leather without the Premium Package.

Shees! Does Jon S. have any info on this? Jon????
You don't need Jon S.'s help on this one!

YES YES YES YES YES! I have done it!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.