Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else made this change??. Mine was probably one of the early cars off the line and has been great for the last 5 years. I'm curious to see how much better the CS edition is. Does anyone know when the next M3/4 upgrade will be??

J

·
Registered
357 Posts
Has anyone else made this change??. Mine was probably one of the early cars off the line and has been great for the last 5 years. I'm curious to see how much better the CS edition is. Does anyone know when the next M3/4 upgrade will be??

J
You might be nuts but for a different reason . . j/k. I have a 2016 M3 for which the lease will be up in two months . . I just got an M3 CS . . haven't driven the CS yet as too cold here but from what other people have posted it seems like a big difference for the better compared to even the comp package.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might be nuts but for a different reason . . j/k. I have a 2016 M3 for which the lease will be up in two months . . I just got an M3 CS . . haven't driven the CS yet as too cold here but from what other people have posted it seems like a big difference for the better compared to even the comp package.
Please post your thoughts after you drive it. A little more hp, a little less weight and a better chassis is what I read. One thing that annoyed the reviewer was lack of an armrest/support for longer road trips.

J

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Please post your thoughts after you drive it. A little more hp, a little less weight and a better chassis is what I read. One thing that annoyed the reviewer was lack of an armrest/support for longer road trips.

J
That reviewer probably also reports that the road trip took a shorter amount of time in the CS. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes a few comfort options are gone. Check out the other forum, lot more posts there about first impressions from people.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest
What other forum is there that I've missed out on all these yrs?

·
Registered
61 Posts

Drive your car...... people would kill to own a CS and you have it sitting in a garage .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts