BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Amazing Jaguar S-type pricing

578 4
Getting a Jaguar S-type for my mom.

You wouldn't believe the pricing they're giving right now on these cars. Her car lists at $48,500 and we're getting it for about $41,500, which is $3,000 BACK of invoice (there's $3.5k of factory to dealer incentives).

In addition, the lease money factor is .00009 (APR of 1/4%).

The driveoff is $500, and the monthly payment for a 36/mo 10k/year lease is about $565 inclusive of 8.25% sales tax.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
I'm not familiar with how Jaguar operated in the past, but the large factory incentive doesn't surprise me now that Ford is running the show.
Robert A said:
Getting a Jaguar S-type for my mom.

You wouldn't believe the pricing they're giving right now on these cars. Her car lists at $48,500 and we're getting it for about $41,500, which is $3,000 BACK of invoice (there's $3.5k of factory to dealer incentives).

In addition, the lease money factor is .00009 (APR of 1/4%).

The driveoff is $500, and the monthly payment for a 36/mo 10k/year lease is about $565 inclusive of 8.25% sales tax.
The S type is great car but the model is on the older side ... I think the only weay for jag to sell them is to offer large incentives
TLudwig said:
I'm not familiar with how Jaguar operated in the past, but the large factory incentive doesn't surprise me now that Ford is running the show.
How true. But my mom doesn't care.

AF said:
The S type is great car but the model is on the older side ... I think the only weay for jag to sell them is to offer large incentives
That is a pretty sweet deal...
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.