BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was talkin to my computer tech guy today and he is a bimmer fanatic. 5 bimmers all together ranging from X5 to track ready 99 m3. guy knows his stuff. anywho we were talking about brakes and reccomended that i look at FCP GROTON on ebay for zimmerman brake rotors

there are several choices available. ranging from 400-580 you can get all 4 rotors and pads and sensors.
from what ive seen these are DAMN good prices for these rotors.
hit up ebay and type in FCP ( foreign car parts ) groton and youll get it. just go to their store to pick the kit you need. they cover most bimmer models.
just thought ide pass on some good info to the Fest... best of luck guys. :thumbup:

ps the best part is they are in my state ( ct ) so i can just go pick them up. dont even have to wait for shipping HAHA

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
side note: you get what you pay for. there's been good and bad reports with that seller.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have purchased many things from them. I would say that I was very satisfied with their products and service. The only problem was with a water pump that was not OEM quality. They took it back and refunded me no questions asked.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I bought Brembo rotors and Mintex pads with sensors from them. I got a good deal and am happy with the quality. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, although I wouldn't buy Mintex pads again. Nothing against the seller, just the pads.

·
Registered
311 Posts
over 50k feedbacks and 99.7 positive looks good to me....no seller/retailer will be perfect..but by the looks of this guy I'd prolly buy something from him....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts