BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hooked up a amplified sub in my 750 but it seems like it has no power what so ever not sure if I hooked to high low capacitor to the right rear speakers or not please help

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
If your OEM amp is defective (no woofer outputs or popping at the woofers) then no LOC will work.

I hooked up a amplified sub in my 750 but it seems like it has no power what so ever not sure if I hooked to high low capacitor to the right rear speakers or not please help

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very new to this, so are u saying if I'm Logic is not working correctly the it doesn't matter what u hook it up to it won't work correctly, and if so is there away to bypass it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so in order for me to get quality sound I need to get my logic fixed first then proceed, is that correct

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
A LOC requires stable inputs to produce stable outputs. A defective OEM amp will not produce stable outputs or simply no output whatsoever. LOC cannot create something from nothing.

very new to this, so are u saying if I'm Logic is not working correctly the it doesn't matter what u hook it up to it won't work correctly, and if so is there away to bypass it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts