BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got another ticket in the seven today... lovely, 55 in a 35 motorcycle cop that was hiding.. ironically enough it was the same ticket I got last year same situation. Had no idea how fast I was going but the cop graciously filled me in...

Gotta love these beasts and their smoothness. :mad:

·
Evil cider brewer
22,845 Posts
It's real easy to speed in a BMW if you're not paying attention. No sensation of speed.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I got pulled over today, too, but only got a warning. 53 in a 40. I'm not sure if it was because he was a sheriff in city limits, or because I share my last name with one of the founding families in the area. It's good to have a street named after you in a town with a lot of history.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got pulled over today, too, but only got a warning. 53 in a 40. I'm not sure if it was because he was a sheriff in city limits, or because I share my last name with one of the founding families in the area. It's good to have a street named after you in a town with a lot of history.

agh man if only I had been as lucky! That would work if I was in new mexico but Vegas... Not so much

·
Evil cider brewer
22,845 Posts
Vegas streets are so wide and smooth, that it's easy to speed there!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah and to be honest this 35 is changed from a 45 at the intersection before which is why the cops sit there and gun people and usually i watch out for them there... I was just in another world I had so much going on I didnt see him until he was putting away his radar.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
meanwhile my mom gets pulled over 2x once at 113 and the other at 103 after brakes in a 70 mph zone and she gets out of both tickets... Female 2 .. Male 0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.