BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

This will be ME this Friday at ButtonWillow. Can't wait!!!

Helmet: checked.
No Car Bra: checked.
Suede SMG wheel: checked.
Tech inspection: checked.
Good-luck underwear: wearing it!
Tell the Michelins that they are going on a relaxing road trip this Friday: not yet. :eeps:
Get support from fellow bimmer nuts on forum: c'mon guys!:D

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Where's the smoke coming from the tires?

Helmet: Renting it at the track

Tech Inspection: C'mon Eric, call me back man!

Lucky Underwear: You don't want to know

4 HOURS of track time? Man, I'd be surprised if my brakes live through this.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
That front tire doesn't look right. Looks like it is leaning.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Man, if that's the line you're taking, I'll be passing your *ss all day long. :D

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
VinceTopasBlau3 said:
:D

This will be ME this Friday at ButtonWillow. Can't wait!!!

Helmet: checked.
No Car Bra: checked.
Suede SMG wheel: checked.
Tech inspection: checked.
Good-luck underwear: wearing it!
Tell the Michelins that they are going on a relaxing road trip this Friday: not yet. :eeps:
Get support from fellow bimmer nuts on forum: c'mon guys!:D
:lmao: Good luck underwear, let me guess they are brown so as to not show any reactions:yikes:

Good luck Vince, I'm sure you will make us all proud:thumbup:

G

·
The HACK said:

4 HOURS of track time? Man, I'd be surprised if my brakes live through this.
My stock brakes didn't even experience ANY fade druing my first school. When you're learning the line, you tend to brake earlier and really don't wear or stress your brakes much at all.

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Re: Re: And I say to hell with the tires!

PM 325xiT said:

:lmao: Good luck underwear, let me guess they are brown so as to not show any reactions:yikes:

:thumbup:
Good one!:lmao:

My GF rode along with me at the last autox. Later she said, "I had my eyes closed the whole time and got a sick feeling in my stomach, but after the first run it did not bother my stomach so much anymore." I was thinking, why did you keep riding with me? I guess it was like a roller coaster or something.

At one point I did a power slide like the pic above, she said for that she did peak a little to see what was going on:)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: And I say to hell with the tires!

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
:lmao: :lmao:

Feel the love Vince:D

Send me some FF miles and I'll come take the pictures for you:p ;)

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Ok, stop teasing about my underwear! :mad: They are colour-matched with my socks you know! :lmao: :lmao:

How did you even convince your gf to ride with you? Did she wear a helmet, sign a disclaimer too? I tried but my other half just refuses to. Then again, she keeps bugging me to go to Six-Flags.:tsk:

CD-55 said:

Good one!

My GF rode along with me at the last autox. Later she said, "I had my eyes closed the whole time and got a sick feeling in my stomach, but after the first run it did not bother my stomach so much anymore." I was thinking, why did you keep riding with me? I guess it was like a roller coaster or something.

At one point I did a power slide like the pic above, she said for that she did peak a little to see what was going on:)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: And I say to hell with the tires!

VinceTopasBlau3 said:
Ok, stop teasing about my underwear! :mad: They are colour-matched with my socks you know! :lmao: :lmao:
Let me guess this is on the ankle of your socks and each butt cheek of the underwear:lmao:

or this

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts

CD-55 said:

Originally posted by PM 325xiT
Good luck underwear, let me guess they are brown so as to not show any reactions
Hmm...
am I the only one disturbed by the mention of underware being responded to with the word "peak"?:confused: :dunno:

:bigpimp:

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: And I say to hell with the tires!

Phil, hmm...well....hrmm...I actually have this design. :eeps: :eeps: Don't let the guys know...doh! :banghead:

PM 325xiT said:

Let me guess this is on the ankle of your socks and each butt cheek of the underwear:lmao:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts