BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok,
I held out till Bimmerfest to see the cars/colors in person. I've never seen so many E46 Ms in one place! And a lot of M5s too!

So, my choice for the color on my E46 M3 is.......

Topaz Blue!

I know, quite a shock but it really stood out to me. It's very cool that it looks different in different light (shade -vs- bright sun)

I was set on either Imola or Steel Grey but after seeing them "live" Topaz won me over.

If I wasn't so tired I'd run down to the dealer today and put the cash down.

That will happen this week!
Doug

G

·
in_d_haus said:
Ok,
I held out till Bimmerfest to see the cars/colors in person. I've never seen so many E46 Ms in one place! And a lot of M5s too!

So, my choice for the color on my E46 M3 is.......

Topaz Blue!

I know, quite a shock but it really stood out to me. It's very cool that it looks different in different light (shade -vs- bright sun)

I was set on either Imola or Steel Grey but after seeing them "live" Topaz won me over.

If I wasn't so tired I'd run down to the dealer today and put the cash down.

That will happen this week!
Doug
I don't know. I think I'd have to go with Imola :D

Nice meeting you by the way!

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Pix,
Nice to chat with you guys too! The Topaz really impressed me, yes I love the Imola but I've got a red car and going to another red car seems like a duplication.

Maybe it's the fact that I followed Vince from LA to SB staring at Topaz all the way up... :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
and the winner is

:tsk: blue!!!!!
hell. black, jet black is the only color for a m3.
When one rolls up behind you , you know your in for it. and when it passes you, you know you just got it. Blue is like " LOOK AT ME I'm IN A LITTLE M3 GOING DOWN THE HIGHWAYEEEE ". But black (OR EVEN RED SOMETIMES ) realy puts the fear of god in some folks and lesser autos give way.

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: and the winner is

ggman said:
:tsk: blue!!!!!
hell. black, jet black is the only color for a m3.
When one rolls up behind you , you know your in for it. and when it passes you, you know you just got it. Blue is like " LOOK AT ME I'm IN A LITTLE M3 GOING DOWN THE HIGHWAYEEEE ". But black (OR EVEN RED SOMETIMES ) realy puts the fear of god in some folks and lesser autos give way.
I'll agree, Black with Imola would be the ultimate badass... BUT I'm too OCD to wash, clay, polish, and wax it to keep it looking that good for the years I intend to own it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.