BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My newly acquired E36 has Angel eyes set up. With key in ignition, the side markers, and all the rings are lid up, as well as the instrumentation lights. Turning the knob to the side marker position changed nothing. Turning the knob to the headlight position did not turn the low beam on. High beem works in this position, as well as when it's on the side marker light on position.

The inner headlights and the outer ones have separate plugs. Were they like that stock? Right now the outer lights are plugged in. There is only one plug on each side of the car so the inner plugs are hanging. I pull the plugs off and put them onto the inner plugs and everything works the same. No low beam, just high beams. Can anyone help? Ideally when the dial is in the off position the Angel eyes should be off. In the side marker position is when the rings and markers should light up. The inner headlights are not plugged in. How do I get low beam? Did the stock set up have one plug providing power to both lights on either side? All bulbs and low beam fuse are working btw. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
sounds like a daytime running lights mod. i don't know how to fix it but my friend got his car that way and took it to an electrical shop to get it fixed normal. (cost him about 200$)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts