BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Threads on angel eyes have been beaten down, buried, revived and beaten down again. But hey, the more the merrier right?

I first bought an ebay special for $80 2 years ago and one of them decided to fail:thumbdwn: Following the thread on getting umnitza LED angel eyes with lifetime warranty, I decided to check it out.

Anyway, does anyone have a comparo picture between how bright the ICE V3 vs the ICE lite?

V3 is $50 more but lifetime warranty. Lite is brighter but limited warranty

Thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Doesn't umnitza provide all the pics to compare their products? I remember ther was this one post where someone from umnitza was posting up pics of the differences between each version of the ice. Even had a few members post up theirs...

Sent from my iPhone using BimmerApp

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Live,learn and spend. MTECH V2.0 on Ebay $150.00. Just look at the listing. Sellers name is MTECHPOWER ,but could be wrong. Just fork out the money and your AEs will be bright white and not blueish.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
And are Mtech V2.0 brighter than ICE V3 or ICE Lite?
Who is there to tell?
I have ICE Lite. I had e-bay specials before. The e-bays lasted about 1 1/2 - 2 years maybe. In terms of brightness, ICE Lite and the e-bay specials seem the same to me. I have no pics to compare.
The only brighter AE lights I have ever seen so far are the ones for e9x. Period.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts