BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a silver 2000 528i... how hard is it to install a pair of Angel eyes?.. and what colour looks best..any comments?

·
Registered
124 Posts
hard to make anthing look awful on a silver 5. Not sure what you mean by color?? you mean incandescent or xenon?? or what.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Due to all of the confusion surrounding terms, you're going to have to show us that you know the subject matter of which you speak. "Angel eyes" is a colloquial term for lit rings. Do you want to install lit rings into your existing headlights, or do you want to upgrade your entire headlight unit to the 2001-2003 models that includes angel eyes?

The color that looks best is a question that can only be answered by you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry.. I meant the colour of the eyes.. I have seen blue, red, and white advertised..not sure which is the best.. also I need a colour that works well as day time running lights.

·
Bimmerfest *******
830 Posts
White works the best IMO! =) It just looks so much cleaner. Other colors kinda scream riceroni...

By the way, where do you plan on getting them? I might able to help you out! =)

·
Carpe Diem
79 Posts
when updating to the 01-03 headlight set up, how hard is it to set up the angel eyes function..is it a tap into something else to get it daytime running

·
Registered
124 Posts
White works the best IMO! =) It just looks so much cleaner. Other colors kinda scream riceroni...

By the way, where do you plan on getting them? I might able to help you out! =)
+1 I couldn't have said it better myself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts