BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!

Im looking to upgrade my stock non xenon headlights to angel eye projectors, which is better l.e.d. or ccfl??????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would actually like the whole setup if possible, the projector headlight assembly with the angel eyes installed already. I pretty much want a plug n play system...

·
1.888.JLEVISW
3,247 Posts
Yep, that's what our Projector46 Headlights are. They are complete projector based headlight replacements with preinstalled angel eyes (either CCFL or LED) and preinstalled HIDs if you choose that option. They include everything you need for the install and are a direct fit on your car.

·
European Auto Source
890 Posts
Yeah the complete headlamp assembly will be plug and play. Just take out the old and put in the new as I usually say. We also have this set up and you can fully customize exactly what you want your projectors to look like. You can literally choose whatever color you want from 4500k to 8000k on the headlamps. Just take a look right here:

DEPO - e46 Sedan Projector Headlamp Set (99-01)
http://www.europeanautosource.com/product_info.php?cPath=67_193_349&products_id=1569

Features:
- Fully digital, draws less than 6 amps at startup
- Better night time visibility
- Integrated circuitry to prevent "bulb out" warnings
- Computer controlled ballast with safety shutdown, polarity and overload protection
- Shock & waterproof design
- Amp waterproof connectors
- Operates in temperatures down to -40***65533;C
- Off-road tested
- Lifetime warranty

Let me know if you have any questions about it. Just send over a PM :)

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
Exactly right, the HID system is 100% plug and play with your factory wiring.
Nick, just a quick thank you again for catching the mistake, and phoning to confirm on my order this afternoon before shipping, for the LED taillights, clear sides and markers...
Great job, good catch and lightning fast shipping !..

David Garcia

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Nick, just a quick thank you again for catching the mistake, and phoning to confirm on my order this afternoon before shipping, for the LED taillights, clear sides and markers...
Great job, good catch and lightning fast shipping !..

David Garcia
Yeah Nicks chill. I'd like to get angel eyes from him but sadly the Orion V2's just seem better in all honesty.. If Jlevi carried them I'd get them from Jlevi without a doubt and not Umnitza.. no offense to Umnitza but you guys are kinda.. uhhh.. mean..

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
Yeah Nicks chill. I'd like to get angel eyes from him but sadly the Orion V2's just seem better in all honesty.. If Jlevi carried them I'd get them from Jlevi without a doubt and not Umnitza.. no offense to Umnitza but you guys are kinda.. uhhh.. mean..
I've been looking at AES's Angel Eyes...Any thoughts on those ?

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
EAS uses which ones? The Mycarr is Jlevi and Orion V2's are Umnitza not sure on the EAS ones.
I hear good things about EAS though:)
They say they manufacture their own.. Shielded so the light doesn't leak in all directions, Lifetime warranty...The rest is eluding me at the moment...I do recall the price at $199..

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
They say they manufacture their own.. Shielded so the light doesn't leak in all directions, Lifetime warranty...The rest is eluding me at the moment...I do recall the price at $199..
So thats about $50 more then everyone else so you have to question why is it $50 more? because there better quality? or they just cost more due to profit? I don't have experience with there's so you'd have to search around and ask others who do to get the real scoop:)

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
So thats about $50 more then everyone else so you have to question why is it $50 more? because there better quality? or they just cost more due to profit? I don't have experience with there's so you'd have to search around and ask others who do to get the real scoop:)
Yep !.. I had been intending to ask the forum for input on them and I guess in away, I have inadvertently hijacked this thread and done just that...Sorry OP ! :angel:... Sad thing is, it's only you and me talking about them ...:cry:

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Yep !.. I had been intending to ask the forum for input on them and I guess in away, I have inadvertently hijacked this thread and done just that...Sorry OP ! :angel:... Sad thing is, it's only you and me talking about them ...:cry:
Lol no harm no foul I'm sure.
It's late anyhow not many people on :(
Wait for some good replys tomorrow.
Meanwhile check out my resonator removal complete thread!:)

·
Fully Dysfunctional
2,372 Posts
Lol no harm no foul I'm sure.
It's late anyhow not many people on :(
Wait for some good replys tomorrow.
Meanwhile check out my resonator removal complete thread!:)
I had checked it out a little earlier... I can tell you are prolly way younger than me because I prefer my ride a bit quieter !... That's not to say what you have done is not pretty cool, just not for me...How does it sound with the windows up ?...You prolly don't roll them up much in your neck of the woods, huh ?

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
I had checked it out a little earlier... I can tell you are prolly way younger than me because I prefer my ride a bit quieter !... That's not to say what you have done is not pretty cool, just not for me...How does it sound with the windows up ?...You prolly don't roll them up much in your neck of the woods, huh ?
Actually.. I always have my windows up and inside the car I can't hear any difference at all and its perfect:) I like quiet also. I just wanted to get a good exterior sound.

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
Orion V2 is the best . so damn bright i rarely drive with the bi-xenons on. Just the V2s and HID fogs lol
The Orion V2s look great, best out there. Go with the V2s.
Yep Orion V2, you won't regret it.
I know there are some people who wouldn't agree with you, however I felt my experience with Matt went A+ :thumbsup:
I have the Orion V2's from Umnitza (60 LED). I paid the extra for the 4300k, which looks absolutely sick and very OEM looking. It's hard to get a good picture of them...but trust me, they're worth it! Plus Umnitza could possibly be the best people to deal with in my experience. Shipping is lightening fast...and if you have a problem with your kit (Mine happened to have one or two LED's that were on the fritz)...they will send you a replacement right away no questions asked.
orion V2's 60 led's 6000k im tellin you, you wont be dissappointed...mad easy to install yourself too
I agree. Orion V2 are engineered very well. So bright! :thumbsup2:
I placed an order. I installed a kit for ItaliaM3 last night

They were so bright and looked so good that I had to place an order for version two and replace the Chromium lights I had

I also have seen the V1 in person and the V2 is possibly 50% brighter, its that good.
These are brighter then EAS I saw them side by side in person

But both trump all the old Predator and MYCARR for sure
I just installed mine. These are bright!

The product is really good quality overall, and the clipping system is great.
OK, finally got a couple of non-enhanced pics up of my V2's. These are awesome IMO. Definitely turned some heads. Pics don't do them justice.
i've always knew this was going to be one of the best mods i've done to my car.

orion v2 (60 led) - $140
smoked corners - $50
All eyes on me - Priceless...

This is one of the cheapest mod and it truly only take 45 mins and i am an amateur..
I installed mine today...they are soooo much brighter than my chromiums! I thought my chromiums looked great until I installed the V2's on one side and compared them. Night and day...pictures do not do them justice. My chromiums looked like they were yellow and barely turned on.
I like the way they are thicker and feel less fragile. Installation was a breeze.
I highly recommend these bad boys!
Thanks Matt
6000k fogs
these are just a small smattering of customer comments.

Give us a call, we aren't "chill" like some, but we just have great products at an even better value.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts