BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I finally got around to showin you guys some pics of my cclfs from Jlevi. I dont like the LEDs at all actually after seing them on Jakes car at our meet a few weeks ago. srry buddy. :dunno:

the day pics were taken this afternoon. ( when the lights arnt AS bright as the other shots) Jake knows my mishap today. I was drivin to work and my driverside corner fell OUT of my car. straight up FELL OUT on the highway. I got to work and lookd. No corner housing to be seen. so for the time being until jlevi gets smoked ones in stock im back to oem orange that i had to go buy @ the dealer today. :cry: OHWELL.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Looks good! Im with ya, I prefer CCFL's, but I havnt seen the 60 Led angel eyes in person yet. Oh, and I thought I was the only idiot to lose a corner while driving :mad:. Very stupid mistake..

·
Who is John Galt?
1,404 Posts
Mine came out once on the way to work too, but luckily the bulb wires held the housing in place. The fitment on my push in corners don't fit quite well. Smoked, were your corners flush with the headlight lense?

·
TheMalibuMafia
12,882 Posts
Hey guys, I finally got around to showin you guys some pics of my cclfs from Jlevi. I dont like the LEDs at all actually after seing them on Jakes car at our meet a few weeks ago. srry buddy. :dunno:

the day pics were taken this afternoon. ( when the lights arnt AS bright as the other shots) Jake knows my mishap today. I was drivin to work and my driverside corner fell OUT of my car. straight up FELL OUT on the highway. I got to work and lookd. No corner housing to be seen. so for the time being until jlevi gets smoked ones in stock im back to oem orange that i had to go buy @ the dealer today. :cry: OHWELL.
Looks good.

p.s. I have none facelifted corners if you need them smoked. I have like 2 sets of everything OEM light wise from my car and my fathers.

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the compliments...
My corners are push in so screwing them in all the way isnt even an option. They were as flush as I could get them with the headlight houseing. for a temp fix I went to bmw of north haven and got an amber set ( no clears in stock) and it really is amazing how much better oem fits than aftermarket. WHY WHY WHY cant bmw offer smoked corners:mad::mad::mad: Its good to know Im not the only idvidual whos had a corner fall out while driving. I went to order from jlevi tonight but theyre out of stock on the smoked pushin corners DARN YOU JLEVI. anywho I got a fancy new keychain while I was @ BMW, its the rectangle with the carbon fiber with the ///M logo on it... all in all AWESOME day NOTTTTTTT

and to all you Dale Jr fans, hes an idiot and is wayyyyy over rated. :mad:

ps. malibu, you have a sedan i have a coupe different front corners. unless ur dad has push in smoked corners.

·
chillen
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good! Im with ya, I prefer CCFL's, but I havnt seen the 60 Led angel eyes in person yet. Oh, and I thought I was the only idiot to lose a corner while driving :mad:. Very stupid mistake..
60 LEDs look 1000000000 X better in pics than they do in person IMO again srry jake, ur car is dope tho:thumbup:. when jake was behind me a few car lengths i could easily tell they were individual bulbs. until its like 5000000 leds and they turn down the brightness CCFL FTW:thumbup:

·
Registered
814 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts