BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now i have stock headlights and im looking for pre assembled angel eyes. theres so many different websites selling them i dont know which ones are junk and which ones are good. i want the blueish/whiteish ones not the yellow looking ones stock bmws have. some help please

·
Fireballs inc.
9,256 Posts
you couldve searched and ddm tuning wouldve popped up everywhere
the only thing you need to do is splice the angel eyes into your parking lights

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the difference between the DDE Thin Lines or The DDE Ultra HD? I saw on another thread everyone was raveing about Chroniums with these headlights but i do not see them on this website?

·
Make your own Luck
1,814 Posts
what is the difference between the DDE Thin Lines or The DDE Ultra HD? I saw on another thread everyone was raveing about Chroniums with these headlights but i do not see them on this website?
idk the one I have is super bright tho. Here's is the my actually angels...
(the blue in the high beam, is just the bulb's reflection. only the AEs are on.)

Attachments

·
Bimmer enthusiast
564 Posts
when we click new thread there should be a manditory search protocol and if nothing matches the issue it will continue to allow you to create a new thread.

·
Sup
338 Posts
Hey I'd like to know the difference between the DJ Auto E36 Euro Projectors and the E36 DEPO European Projector Headlight.
Thanksssss

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
Chromiums are the same as the MyCarr CCFLs. The DDE Ultra HD are LED based instead of CCFL based, so they're brighter but you can see the individual LEDs. The Thinlines are just stupid because they're too small to really be worthwhile.

There's not much difference in the DJ/Depo lights.

·
Sexy Sax Man / Kebab Lord
6,521 Posts
The Thinlines are just stupid because they're too small to really be worthwhile.
I on the other hand totally PREFER thin-lines....sure you can barely see them in the day but at dusk and night they are really secksy...

and i like how "clean" they look.....

·
FixItFaster
1,936 Posts
The Thinlines are just stupid because they're too small to really be worthwhile.
I personally think that everything but the Thinlines are just stupid because they just stand out too much and have that ricer appeal to me. Thinlines are nice and classy, shows that you take pride in the way your car looks, but not shoving it into your face like my neighbors civic. :lmao:

·
6,521 Posts
I personally think that everything but the Thinlines are just stupid because they just stand out too much and have that ricer appeal to me. Thinlines are nice and classy, shows that you take pride in the way your car looks, but not shoving it into your face like my neighbors civic. :lmao:
eggs-actly! :thumbup:

·
Make your own Luck
1,814 Posts
Randy, how you get the picture like that, with out all the glare? I tried taking a pic like that but my HIDs were to bright,:confused:

I had this problem last week. DJs or Depos :eeps: I choose DJ since it was less inexpensiveThan the Depos and they are real good for the money too. People say the plastic is cheap on the DJs? To me they seem perfectly fine not really brittle at all. And the glass ahhh the superb glass is great, instead of that plastic...eck. DJ auto FTW:thumbup:

·
6,521 Posts
Randy, how you get the picture like that, with out all the glare? I tried taking a pic like that but my HIDs were to bright,:confused:

I had this problem last week. DJs or Depos :eeps: I choose DJ since it was less inexpensiveThan the Depos and they are real good for the money too. People say the plastic is cheap on the DJs? To me they seem perfectly fine not really brittle at all. And the glass ahhh the superb glass is great, instead of that plastic...eck. DJ auto FTW:thumbup:
you have to make the shutter speed like blazin' fast so it doesn't capture all that extra light.....i think i was at like 1/1000 of a second or something ridiculous....

·
I Am The Machine
20,931 Posts
:lmao:

Meh it is all opinion, but I like them to be noticeable during the day, too. I *like* the look of angel eyes, and think it adds a nice touch. The thinlines just are too small to add anything. :dunno:

Just be glad I'm not trying to put angel eyes on my E34. :p

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
When I took pics of my lights I used the flash and it made it much better? Oh well whatever works.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts