BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've looked at the DYI for angel eye so I had a couple questions! SO I'm taking it as replacing the one angel eye is for both angel eyes? & Where can I get good set namebrand if possible?:dunno:

·
DZLE
103 Posts
Ok so I've looked at the DYI for angel eye so I had a couple questions! SO I'm taking it as replacing the one angel eye is for both angel eyes? & Where can I get good set namebrand if possible?:dunno:
I had the same thought when I first began researching. Yes you only need 1 per side and it illuminates both angel eyes (rings).

·
Big Daddy
110 Posts
what is the difference between 2.1 and 2.2?

Also, are they the actual lights or just the rings.... Sorry, Im really green at this and just don't know what is what... :eek:

·
Little Odessa
1,275 Posts
Why? i am sure they very good, also warranty is perfect when my first set was dead they resend me new one, btw i ordered that led for turn signals front amber and red on back set, cant wait to put them on, did they ship fast?

·
Big Daddy
110 Posts
so here is the question of the day.... How hard is the install. From reading a post a minute ago, I'm wondering if I have to take the bumper off? Really don't want to do that if I don't have to.

I would hope that "plug and play" would mean that you life the hood, unplud stock, plug in the Angel Eyes... Is the not the case?

·
Tirona
604 Posts
Why? i am sure they very good, also warranty is perfect when my first set was dead they resend me new one, btw i ordered that led for turn signals front amber and red on back set, cant wait to put them on, did they ship fast?
They are not bright at all for 130$. They are brighter then OEMs. Havent seen a LED go bad yet other then MTECs. If it goes bad then too much work involved. The only good thing is no errors. It usually takes 2 weeks to get here from the date that you ordered(paid for) them.

·
Little Odessa
1,275 Posts
I don't think we can put in there more then 3watt LED due to overheating, my project right now to change all my spot light around the house to LED's, they are very economical I have 24 spots just in the kitchen it is 50wx24=1200w!!!!!! and i will change it now to 9wx24!!!!!!=216 what a different

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just installed 7k-8k angel eyes in my bimmer...how can i get the day time running lights to remain off, while the angel stay on. Just like in the pic posted by USALEXUSBMW750. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts