BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the least expensive and best place to buy the bright white angel eyes for my 2004 525i that is a simple plug in without any codes being set off ? There seems to be so many types. I noticed Umnitza had some poor reviews in the past for follow up service and poor product. Have they gotten their act together? Thanks in advance.

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
Where is the least expensive and best place to buy the bright white angel eyes for my 2004 525i that is a simple plug in without any codes being set off ? There seems to be so many types. I noticed Umnitza had some poor reviews in the past for follow up service and poor product. Have they gotten their act together? Thanks in advance.
We've shipped thousands of LED upgrades, we always follow up with the customer. the past can't be changed, there are people that have been upset and that's something we've significantly improved.

·
1oz perception-1# obscure
3,618 Posts
I was a Beta tester for Burger Motorsports' new product - they look very good, install was easy, they throw no codes that I am aware of. Here's the complete thread on the product, and here are a couple shots:

Good luck.

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
I was a Beta tester for Burger Motorsports' new product - they look very good, install was easy, they throw no codes that I am aware of. Here's the complete thread on the product, and here are a couple shots:

Good luck.
Those are V5s that we sell for $79.99, about $20-40 less than what's posted on that thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.