BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New(ish) member looking for a solid indy mechanic to work on my SO's off-warranty E90 (2010 328x coupe) and my soon-to-be off-warranty E90 (2011 328 x sedan). Have heard (and seen) plenty about the dealers and prefer a strong, independent mechanic. I've spent some time on this and other forums with some indy shops recommended but no indy mechanics. Thanks, in advance.

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
7,266 Posts
Do a poke through Matt540's posts (E39 forum). I know he has thrown out an indy recommendation recently, but it might be up in the Farmington area.

My chiropractor (Jag & MB/AMG) recommended Jurgen's on Plymouth in Livonia, but that wasn't on personal experience it was based on a few of his patients recommendations. I'll have to ask him next week if he has been there yet, I know he mentioned a problem he was going to use them for.

My mechanic has always done great work on all my GM vehicles, but I'm a bit disappointed with the work done on my 7. I'm thinking it was done by the a**hole he had working with him at the time though, I need to get back over there and find out.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Advanced autosport on Grand River and Halsted by Erhard BMW.

·
Certifiable BMW Whackjob!
7,266 Posts
My chiropractor finally followed his own recommendation and took his Jaguar in to Jurgens on Plymouth Rd in Livonia. He had already bought the struts but time went by and he finally realized he wasn't going to ever get around to putting them in himself. He said they were very friendly and punctual and also did a good job on the install. I don't remember hearing him complain or even saying anything about the price, but then again he's chiropractor...$$$ for 2 minute appointments, his other car is an AMG C63, I have wonder at what price would he start to complain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.