If you want something done right, unfortunately you'll have to do it yourself.Daniel said:For the most part my dealership is great. My service advisor always gets me a loaner whenever I need one, and always fights for me. But, I was just wondering if anyone else had these little issues with their dealer.
1. Washes car even though you asked them not too
2. Does not torque wheels to 72 lbs., but cranks them down.
3. Puts all 7 qts of oil in, not 6.9 qts
4. You are a loyal customer, refer others to the dealership and then have to argue to get a warranty item fixed.
1. WASH: Put up a sign in the window: "DO NOT WASH!!!!!!"
2. WHEELS: Expect to have to go home and check with a torque wrench.
3. OIL: I'm bringing my Mobil 1 to the dealer for oil changes, with...... exactly 6.5 quarts of oil. There's about half a quart that gets left in the car, so this should fill it exactly.
4. WARRANTY: That's just part of the game, unfortunately.