BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Abuser of everything
Audi S5 SB 2019
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery yesterday.

I was reluctant about leatherette first coming from a car with leather. Not anymore; I am very satisfied with the quality of the interior. On Bimmer sites, many say that leatherette ages better than leather. Interior is not much roomy, though, coming from an Accord.

It is different from having a FWD. With FWD, I realize that I was always cautious at low speed, not top damage the axle joints in quick manoeuvers.

No so with a RWD; *stomp* on it and let ESC do its job! Particularly fun in a traffic circle. When I'll be more familiar with car, I'll play ESC-free. I decided that I want to wear the tires the fastest possible. :laugh: That damn fuel economy meter is something I would prefer not to constantly see.

I am so happy I didn't get a 4 cyl. car. Its 6 cyl. really make a unique driving experience for such a small car..

So far, so good. :thumbup:

Sorry, I can't get off that stupid grin.

· Registered
843 Posts
Congratulations...great looking car.

I just got back this minute from picking up my 325i with sports package.

The seats are terrific and the clutch is pure joy.

Best of luck.

Time to go for a little ride.

· Super Moderator
20,971 Posts
:hi: Great car! Love the mask!

It's a mask, right?

Right? :eeps:

· Registered
323 Posts
You'll like it. Mine never grew old other than watching the warrantee run out. I would keep it longer if not. One thing I would recommend is just watching the tire pressure. Check it every week, it makes a big difference. I come from the SUV world, where 3 psi difference really couldn't be felt.

· Grinning from ear to ear
2,052 Posts
peakpro said:
The seats are terrific and the clutch is pure joy.
Coming from a 91 Civic sedan where you feel every bit of clutch engagement, you're right. The Bimmer's clutch is nothing short of magical. The whole car is.

Congrats on the new rides. POST MORE PICS!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.