BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Another great deal from Mike Smeraglia and Craig Cayetano from Park Ave BMW

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mystik4l06 
#1 · (Edited)
Another great deal from Mike Smeraglia (Sales Manager) and Craig Cayetano (CA) from Park Ave BMW. I met Mike four years ago when I leased my F10 when he was the Sales Manager at another dealer. He blew the other quotes out of the water. I followed Mike when he moved over to Park Ave BMW over three years ago when I leased a 2017 X3 for my wife. Last summer I was able to lease a 2019 540x for less than the price others were getting getting their 2018s for. Last week I ordered a 2019 X3 30i to replace the 2017 and Mike not only gave me a great price, he said I could build one of his last allocations since he knew that I wanted certain options. Although I make my deals with Mike, Craig is equally involved helping select the right build and placing the order.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest mobile app

#3 ·
That's great to hear! I live nearby and I am considering stopping by to see what they do with my 18 Audi S4. Looking to get an M340i Xdrive ordered to my liking until 2021-2022 M3s drop...My lease is up in 8 months so I may stop by to establish a relationship and go in during winter sales event to swap it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.