BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered ABUSER!
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Although difficult to see in this picture, pay attention to the stitching along the leather covered centre console. I've seen another one like this at Spartanburg and it's amazing. There's actually a nice groove which runs the length.

·
Registered
185 Posts
alpina22 said:

Although difficult to see in this picture, pay attention to the stitching along the leather covered centre console. I've seen another one like this at Spartanburg and it's amazing. There's actually a nice groove which runs the length.
Is that cinnamon? Nice!

·
Official Bangle Hater
515 Posts
Thats really nice.....they offer that Terracotta in the 5 now, don't they?

·
Member of the ® club
1,285 Posts
X5M5 said:
Thats really nice.....they offer that Terracotta in the 5 now, don't they?
Chris - you should add this to your X5 Color page - noting that it is an "individual" special order.

·
Registered
136 Posts
alpina22 said:

man, that looks friggin awesome!! it goes really well with the X5 interior. The wood color is an excellent complement to that also. Looks amazing!! :bow:

·
Official Bangle Hater
515 Posts
UCrewX5 said:
Chris - you should add this to your X5 Color page - noting that it is an "individual" special order.
True true....we need to talk possibly transferring ownership of my color page to you guys....would you be interested??

·
Registered
193 Posts
X5M5 said:
True true....we need to talk possibly transferring ownership of my color page to you guys....would you be interested??
The colour of this interior is called Cinnamon. I've been reading a UK BMW press release today which explains the rationale and also contained more pictures of the interior and close ups of the centre console. This particular car at Geneva was given the 'full' pimp-my-ride treatment and also had cinnamon alcantara headling on the ceiling .. :yikes:

Here's the key bits of the press release:

BMW have released a special edition version for all X5 models called the 'Exclusive Edition'. There is both an 'SE Exclusive' and 'Sport Exclusive' to choose from. The picture of the Individual X5 at Geneva was actually one of these models (see below).

Prices are as follows:

3.0i - £41,495
3.0d - £41,870
4.4i - £51,555
4.8is - £61,140.

There are two exterior paint choices, Carbon Black or Stratos Grey. And two interior nappa leather choices of Ecru or Cinnamon. The interior trim is Smoke Grey Poplar. On non-sport models there is a unique new 18" wheel style.

Special exclusive trimmings include:

- floor mats with piping in leather to match the interior
- matt chrome instrument bezels
- sports seats
- anthracite headlining
- body coloured exterior parts
- high-gloss shadowline
- high-gloss exhaust tailpipe trims

Additionally the new nappa leather will cover the front armrest and the whole of the centre console.

There is no 8-week delay when ordering these models (as would normally be the case when ordering an individual optioned car).

Before someone suggests that this is an end of model flourish, BMW have confirmed that the next X5 will not be released until sometime in 2007 and until then it will NOT be fitted with the engine from the 535d.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.