BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 02 325i topaz blue sedan arriving soon. I think the first week in August. I am very interested in the m technic front. I was wondering the people who have this front end what side skirts and rear do you have? Do you have the stock sport sides skirts and rear? or do you have the full m technic kit which includes the front, rear and sides? How would it look if I only get the front bumper? I mean will the sport sides and rear match the front? :dunno: or do I have to buy the whole m technic kit? Please post pics of what you have. Thanks in advance. This last month of waiting is killing me:banghead:

I have already searched the archives and I still dont know :dunno: :cry: if these people with the m technic front have sport sides and rear. Please help me and point out what these people have.

·
600 Posts
I think the majority that I have seen only have the front. The rear is also more common than the side skirts, but any combo will work. I don't know exact measurements, but the front kit is not drastic enough to require the skirts, IMO. The rear may look better with the sides though.

I think most people here who have the kit probably had it delivered that way. You'll find many more people who have done it as a mod here: E46Fanatics Forum

kurt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.