Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Touring with Traction
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been admiring Uter's ED Steel Blue wagon with the Natural Brown interior, and so I thought I'd post a few snaps of my new (3 weeks old) Touring.

My interior is the Sand Montana leather with the Birch trim.

It's a 325 XiT, standard, SP, leather, heated seats with the all the good stuff we Canadians get standard (Xenon's, DSC, HDC, OBC)

Attachments

·
10,856 Posts
Nice!

·
E30,840i,F80 M3comp,640GT
1,093 Posts
Very nice

Really like the birch trim.

Obviously, I admire your taste in wagons, too.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i've had no personal experience with the bmw wagons, i think ive only seen one around here so far! looks good though :thumbup: a class above other wag's of course~

·
Touring with Traction
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Very nice

uter said:
Really like the birch trim.

Obviously, I admire your taste in wagons, too.

Enjoy!
I'm enjoying! Hope your wait isn't too painful. I had looked at ED for this car, because I had bought my last Bimmer ('92 E36 Coupe) on ED, but the Canadian ED prices are now no advantage over regular delivery, so the extra wait doesn't make sense.

The wagon decision was real easy for us. I had to sell my E36, and my wife sold her Miata when we moved to BC from Toronto a few years ago,because both cars were impossible in snow, and our new driveway is 200' at 20 degree slope in a snow zone. We drive up to the local ski hill twice a week in the winter, so we want to be able to just toss the ski's in the back. So when the Xi Touring became available, the Bimmer instinct took hold again. What a pleasure to drive vs the Pathfinder it replaced!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts