BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Another windscreen for somebody...

1463 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  akitchell
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Good find :thumbup:. I would highly recommend having a wind screen for anyone with a convertible. I love mine. You can drive at highway speeds with the windows down and still have a conversation, plus the wife is much happier with her hair not getting messed up :D.
Pablo - welcome to the windscreen fan club... :) I completely agree!
Good find :thumbup:. I would highly recommend having a wind screen for anyone with a convertible. I love mine. You can drive at highway speeds with the windows down and still have a conversation, plus the wife is much happier with her hair not getting messed up :D.
Trying to make me look bad, Coug? ;)
LOL... that's the first thing I thought when I saw this thread - Nick you are slipping.....
I see all the good deals in the morning on my iPhone and can't post them to the 'fest easily. (I know - excuses, excuses...).
No, no...... Just saw this one and thought Id through it out there for the interested......
Good stuff. All in the name of a better driving experience. :thumbup:
Wow the bidding ended at 331 plus shipping . And this one had no storage bag. Jeesh, these things are expensive. I've used mine exactly once. Bought the vert to get some air. If I want some peace, I put the top up.
All is not lost...if or when you sell your 6 you can sell the screen separate and recoup the cost. If you bought it used.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Bimmer App
Wow the bidding ended at 331 plus shipping . And this one had no storage bag. Jeesh, these things are expensive. I've used mine exactly once. Bought the vert to get some air. If I want some peace, I put the top up.
Anybody want to buy mine? Shipped with oem bag. Used once . Excellent cond. $375 shipped anywhere in cont. usa
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.