BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a noob to this process but am going to do a ED on a 335i Sedan. I am wondering if anyone has placed an order yet and if so do you have an estimated pick up date? I see that Luftansa has a early bird winter special that would allow a direct flight from LA to Munich and then return from Paris through chicago back to LA for like 1450 total for me and my wife but the offer expires on 8-1-06. The travel dates are redeye from LA 11-14 direct to Munich ariving Wed 11-15 and leaving Paris 11-21 around 1:00 PM so it is perfect times and dates for me but I am not sure if I could be assured that the car would be ready by then.

Also is there a link for the ED pricing for 335i sedan somewhere. My SA said I could probably find it here and that he didn't actually have it yet but all I could find was the coupe pricing.

Thanks, Kevin

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I told you I was a noob so I am probably missing something but so far the first 2 links were 0 for 2 for me. I didn't see any 335i Sedans listed in the first link, and on the BMW companion fair that was listed for roundtrip from Munich and I am going into Munich and out of Paris so not sure that I would qualify. I am going to go to the ask the dealer link right now though.

Thanks again, Kevin

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang, 0 for 3:cry: I could only find 335i Coupe pricing that I had already seen. I don't know if you are just trying to confuse me or my questions were just unclear:dunno:

Thanks for any followups, Kevin

·
Registered
151 Posts
radgator1 said:
Hello, I am a noob to this process but am going to do a ED on a 335i Sedan. I am wondering if anyone has placed an order yet and if so do you have an estimated pick up date? I see that Luftansa has a early bird winter special that would allow a direct flight from LA to Munich and then return from Paris through chicago back to LA for like 1450 total for me and my wife but the offer expires on 8-1-06. The travel dates are redeye from LA 11-14 direct to Munich ariving Wed 11-15 and leaving Paris 11-21 around 1:00 PM so it is perfect times and dates for me but I am not sure if I could be assured that the car would be ready by then.

Also is there a link for the ED pricing for 335i sedan somewhere. My SA said I could probably find it here and that he didn't actually have it yet but all I could find was the coupe pricing.

Thanks, Kevin
I place my order and got a confirmed for date .:thumbup: http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157997

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
radgator1 said:
Dang, 0 for 3:cry: I could only find 335i Coupe pricing that I had already seen. I don't know if you are just trying to confuse me or my questions were just unclear:dunno:

Thanks for any followups, Kevin
fellas,
With a lil research you will find out that the 335 are strictly CI, "C" as in Coupe. The 4 drs (aka Sedan) are stricly 3.0 liter with no announcement of otherwise at this time.

I hope this helps,

beewang

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
And I know your next question so I will answer it now:p ...

"...why not...?"

Because the 3 series coupe is moving up market, and the sedan is in a different market segmentation. The coupe needs to perform and it will be know as the "mini 6 series" or "6series for the budget conscience individuals" (I think you can read between the lines here :eeps: )

there you have it...

Now don't complaint to me 'cause I could care less... I don't work for BMW (although most people think I do) I am just a messenger ;)

beewang

·
Registered
151 Posts
beewang said:
fellas,
With a lil research you will find out that the 335 are strictly CI, "C" as in Coupe. The 4 drs (aka Sedan) are stricly 3.0 liter with no announcement of otherwise at this time.

beewang
I hope this helps
E90 335 is sos for september http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157030&highlight=e90+335
I got off the phone with my CA and he told my that E90 price is.

E90 328i price is $29810 invoice ED invoice is $27720

E90 335i price is $35605 invoice ED invoce is $33110

1 - 9 of 9 Posts