BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Looking to purchase 535i in the Pleasanton and San Fran area. So far, I know of East Bay BMW and Concord BMW....any positive/negative experiences? What other dealers are worth trying to work with in that area?

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Very happy with Stevens Creek BMW in San Jose/Santa Clara both in sales and after sales service. Not happy with Mountain View BMW sales but I think their service is still good. I have heard the dealer (Sonnen?) in Marin is good too but have no first hand knowlege of that. There are a lot of dealers in the Bay Area work them all for the best deal -- use the internet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
BMW of Fremont

I had an excellent experience (on a European Delivery) from Chris Neal at BMW of Fremont. He was relaxed, responsive via email, and made me an excellent offer.:thumbup:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I had a mix expiernce at East Bay BMW. If you go there ask to meet Rich Cartledge. He is the best. He has a great story telling voice when it comes to the test drive I would suggest going there just for that expirence. The flip side was a salesman named cameron or something similiar he was just trying to force me to put a down payment on a car so I walked away from him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts