BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

10,983 Posts
I thought you hate SMG, James?

Any interest in mine? :eeps:

· Registered
1,156 Posts
OK then thanks. But still without Location it's probably a waste of time on questions like this as from those that know him seem to indicate East Coast.

We have an 04 Imola Cab at the local dealer. Been there awhile too.

BahnBaum said:
I know the guy and I'd say he's serious.

Alex

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys. I tend to keep my location private -- that's just for personal reasons. I am serious about finding.

Thanks Alex and Nick. Nick, give me a call. I am going to move on something fast -- most likely this week. My DD rear end grenaded on me (probably a complete rebuild, plus new ring and pinion gears, etc). So, that will take some time. My E46 M3 is right now at Kearney Racing, which BTW Nick -- roll bar arrives monday.

Nick -- do you lease or own? I am looking to assume a lease, if possible. I just need something in the interim until I figure out what I want to get. I'm not really looking to own two e46 m3's outright.

No, I never said I hated SMG -- that was before, now I know better :rofl: I miss it a lot during this region's traffic.

· Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, for the dealers or parties interested. I am located near DC/MD/VA. So, if that adds veracity to my post, so be it :)

I am not looking for a CAB in particular, unless it's a killer deal.

10,983 Posts
jderry said:
Sorry guys. I tend to keep my location private -- that's just for personal reasons. I am serious about finding.

Thanks Alex and Nick. Nick, give me a call. I am going to move on something fast -- most likely this week. My DD rear end grenaded on me (probably a complete rebuild, plus new ring and pinion gears, etc). So, that will take some time. My E46 M3 is right now at Kearney Racing, which BTW Nick -- roll bar arrives monday.

Nick -- do you lease or own? I am looking to assume a lease, if possible. I just need something in the interim until I figure out what I want to get. I'm not really looking to own two e46 m3's outright.

No, I never said I hated SMG -- that was before, now I know better :rofl: I miss it a lot during this region's traffic.
I own.

· The Original Dr. Phil
11,419 Posts
Nick325xiT 5spd said:
And any cautious person would likely do well to stay away from your experimentally challenged vehicle :eek: ;) :p :angel:

10,983 Posts
Dr. Phil said:
And any cautious person would likely do well to stay away from your experimentally challenged vehicle :eek: ;) :p :angel:
James would be an informed consumer. :angel:

· Vendor
7,532 Posts
jderry said:
Thanks guys (especially to Adrian, sorry we could not work something out). I decided to purchase and do not need to lease.

Thanks again!

p.s. -- told you guys I was serious! :)
Hey, man. Thanks for giving me a shot. I'm sorry we didn't have what you were looking for.

Nevertheless, congratulations! :thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.